Video: DJ Khaled ft. Nas, JAY-Z & James Fauntleroy & Harmonies by The Hive - SORRY NOT SORRY

Best verse?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nas bbs and Xclusivesoundstation aka XSS. IYKYK

Nas BBS, All Hip Hop Ill Community forums and old school Sohh were THE go too forums for Hip Hop fukkery. nikkas took that Nas vs Jay-Z shyt SUPER serious back then.

It was actually once upon a time a good way to sharpen ones debate, research, and observational skills because back in the day Jigga stans actually put thought into their reasoning unlike now which is just “Hov’s got money and Beyonce” bullshyt.

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Nas and Scarface - Hip Hop
Jadakiss, Meek Mill, Scarface - Never Surrender
I'm on one????

I heard the Nas and Scarface joint before, it was okay.

Never heard the Jadakiss one, its actually good, I wouldn't throw it on my playlist (gotta be comfortable with it being on repeat at the minimum) but its definitely one if the better tracks.

I did not enjoy I'm On One, to be honest.

Thanks for the suggestions.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to add to the hate...jay and bey coming as a package deal on songs is insufferable. that bullshyt carters flopped and so did shining, it's clear no one gives a fukk about the supposed clout yall bring to a track together.

tenor.gif

Pretty much. While they have some hits and even a few dope songs together, they are forcing these collaboration at this point. I've said it before, there will be an inevitable Beyonce rap album coming whether we want it or not. Third Ward Trill feat. Jay Z and Blu Ivy- Part IV will be the first single.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
been a minute but I feel on track for track with someone, he goes extra light like he don’t want to fully engage. So he bullshyt the verse. We shall see though. Hoping the song is fuego

I heard the Nas and Scarface joint before, it was okay.

Never heard the Jadakiss one, its actually good, I wouldn't throw it on my playlist (gotta be comfortable with it being on repeat at the minimum) but its definitely one if the better tracks.

I did not enjoy I'm On One, to be honest.

Thanks for the suggestions.

There was a song called "The Ghetto" with The Game. Not even gunna bother linking the original cause guess what?

I already requested a Game-free version. :wow: Enjoy y'all, classic sample.

https://www119.zippyshare.com/v/5mCGPAP0/file.html

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
Why are people on Twitter so shocked Nas and Jay are linking :mjlol:

they've literally done multiple songs since the beef ended
maybe because they finally did a video together for one of their songs....Jay and Nas performed together several times but the average fan probably didn't look into that