[VIDEO]Cosby accuser’s family ‘despises black people’ & used Cosby for revenge on ‘all black people’

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Everybody looking too deep into the Cosby shyt.
I think there was a new DA. and This is a career case. Simple as that. Look at when they announced the guilty verdict and the "victim" is off to the side. DA and prosecutors "all in the video " slapping fives and shyt
The law was changed to get Cosby. They couldn't get a win the first time so the DA, judge and prosecution stacked the case against him. This case to me highlights that in the U.S., voting locally makes much more of a difference in the day to day life than the POTUS.

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
YC
791690_large.png
When you realize yc doesn't have a miniscule forehead but actually has bangs:mjlol:

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The law was changed to get Cosby. They couldn't get a win the first time so the DA, judge and prosecution stacked the case against him. This case to me highlights that in the U.S., voting locally makes much more of a difference in the day to day life than the POTUS.
I agree

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is yc.news a legit source?
What makes a journalistic institution legitimate? The phrase ‘fake news’ is a big buzzword that is being thrown around so often. There a lot of folks out there that deemed mainstream media outlets to be ‘fake news’. I’ll just say we have to apply our own judgment and our own due diligence when we read from ANY media outlet. But the article is not based on a mere tweet or some sketchy unverifiable “source”. YC.News journalists sat down with Robert Russell.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
What makes a journalistic institution legitimate? The phrase ‘fake news’ is a big buzzword that is being thrown around so often. There a lot of folks out there that deemed mainstream media outlets to be ‘fake news’. I’ll just say we have to apply our own judgment and our own due diligence when we read from ANY media outlet. But the article is not based on a mere tweet or some sketchy unverifiable “source”. YC.News journalists sat down with Robert Russell.
I didn't use that term at all, YOU DID. I've never heard of YC News, they don't have enough credibility for me to trust. Especially 3rd hand info from a 2nd hand source.
This is literally: "Her mama's ex boyfriend said...."
:mjlol:
Why did you answer my question with a question?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't use that term at all, YOU DID.
I quoted someone who called the news article ‘fake news’. You quoted me quoting that person asking me how YC.News is a legit source. You were “piggybacking” off someone’s comment.

I've never heard of YC News, they don't have enough credibility for me to trust.
Ok.
Especially 3rd hand info from a 2nd hand source.
This is literally: "Her mama's ex boyfriend said...."
:mjlol:

How is this 3rd hand info from a 2nd hand source?
:: scratches head ::
Why did you answer my question with a question?
What makes a journalistic institution legitimate? What’s your criteria? Our criteria may differ considerably.

Last edited:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
For some reason, the judge in Dr. Cosby’s case wouldn’t allow Robert Russell’s testimony. :francis:
He also wouldn't let Constant friend testify against her, after the fact Constant told her friend she was doing it for money. As well not letting Dr Cosby lawyer bring up the witnesses past, even tho those had nothing to do with this case.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:
Well, damn, this is interesting. They really only allowed one side to testify??! I'm gonna have to revise my opinion if this is true. What the fukk. Is this "yc news" the only outlet reporting on this?