Video: Cam’ron - Whoa Freestyle (Disses Anthony Edwards & Adidas)

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
‘Cam will sound like he rapping in a coma’

You probably didn’t even mean it like that, but I’ve just been amused at everybody hyping Cam lyrically now that he up.:stopitslime:

A lot of people disappeared in those public enemy, crime pays, ghetto heaven days. I didn’t. Cam BEEN spitting like this.
I listen to pretty much everything I come across that Cam puts out. A lot of his recent shyt sounds like he's phoning it in or the mix/audio sounds like shyt. Imo this is the best I've heard him since the joint with Mase and kiss.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I listen to pretty much everything I come across that Cam puts out. A lot of his recent shyt sounds like he's phoning it in or the mix/audio sounds like shyt. Imo this is the best I've heard him since the joint with Mase and kiss.

Recent yea I can see that. My take is a lil outdated I was biggin up Cam last year when he was only dropping freestyles. Since then he’s putting actual music out and yea it ain’t the same :sadcam:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Bars were there.....but man his delivery beyond trash at this point.

if he put a little effort into spitting that shyt it woulda taken it outta the park.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
It was fine, I don't know what niqqaz are expecting. He can't make himself 22 again.

You don't have to be young to perform. Older rappers and actors do it all the time.

I could google a lot of guys over 40+ who rip freestyles up on flex to show u what im talking about.

Cam thinks a wave brush is enuff.

justice he thought pulling out a fukking beach chair was enuff when LOX destroyed their entire legacy at versus.

LOX wasn't 22 either doggy.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You don't have to be young to perform. Older rappers and actors do it all the time.

I could google a lot of guys over 40+ who rip freestyles up on flex to show u what im talking about.

justice he thought pulling out a fukking beach chair was enuff when LOX destroyed their entire legacy at versus.

He's not on stage, he's on a set with no audience. Big difference from Verzuz.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

I just went to roots picnic. Nas and Ghost both didnt have the breathing/stamina to spit their entire bars :francis: They was legit just talking bars off and not for call and response. :heh:

It happens. Didnt take anything away from the show, same way it don’t take away anything from this freestyle

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
‘Cam will sound like he rapping in a coma’

You probably didn’t even mean it like that, but I’ve just been amused at everybody hyping Cam lyrically now that he up.:stopitslime:

A lot of people disappeared in those public enemy, crime pays, ghetto heaven days. I didn’t. Cam BEEN spitting like this.
let’s not get on here and act like Cam wasn’t putting out stinkers that sound like they was recorded on a Apple watch for a good minute