custom user title
Daps
remember when she used to look like this:

she was looking wife material in this vid

Last edited by a moderator:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
She seems to have lost her femininity, like all those female body builders do after time. She needs to ease on up on try to get her curves back and she'll be alright...

yup!

the body building and orange tan is a turn off :gag:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
you guys don't know shyt about fitness competitions. During the show they are completely dehydrated and tanned to display the most muscles. Not saying she didn't get older but that is why her face is so drawn out.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think she really had a choice. She was destined to be flabby and sick just like every "thick" woman is. So she decided to start working out. Found out she liked it and switch from posing in King to Muscle and Fitness. :manny:

Exactly this was actually a good career move. She's too old to be competing against the younger broads in video and magazine modeling. The next best thing for her was to get into fitness where she can continue to be somewhat relevant. She can eat good off the fitness hustle.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Exactly this was actually a good career move. She's too old to be competing against the younger broads in video and magazine modeling. The next best thing for her was to get into fitness where she can continue to be somewhat relevant. She can eat good off the fitness hustle.

yep smart girl.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
i don't think id fukk brehs

that shyt is a turn off.. good for 38 ? i know old ass 40 year old hoes more banging than her

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
d*mn, how old was she when she first popped off. Latinas age horribly. I mean, it's doable, but her face looks fake, she lost the thickness, just not really that attractive anymore :manny:

Jennifer Lopez, Sofia Vergas, Roslyn Sanchez, Salma Hyak, and Eva Longoria would like a word with you...

Not all latinas age bad...most of the women in my family who are over 40 are still bad. It's all in how you take care of yourself.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Sofia Vergara, Roslyn Sanchez, Salma Hayak, and would like a word with you...

Not all latinas age bad...most of the women in my family who are over 40 are still bad. It's all in how you take care of yourself.

fixed. but for every 1 40 year old latina milf, there's another 10 with saggy titties and azz with mad pasty makeup on their face tryin' to be slick with that o mi vida sh*t. :shaq2: