Vice: The Dangerous Rise of Andrew Tate

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I'll tune in for curiosity sake, but I can almost guarantee they'll talk about him as the problem and ignore the context that allows a man like him to become popular in the first place(disaffected males who can't find answers to why they can't get what they want in life and keep getting told they need to do keep doing things that haven't worked for them)

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I don't know how this clown ass dude resinated with people.

Dude is an obvious see through fraud.

Maybe it's because I'm older than his 23 year old fan base.

Its the Rush Limbaugh method: Sour puss ass men need someone of status to validate their prejudices and pinpoint the causes behind their shortcomings in life. All it is, all it ever will be. I’m no feminist or none of that intersectional garbage, but I know my enemy and how they get down.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Its the Rush Limbaugh method: Sour puss ass men need someone of status to validate their prejudices and pinpoint the causes behind their shortcomings in life. All it is, all it ever will be. I’m no feminist or none of that intersectional garbage, but I know my enemy and how they get down.

Right, anyone 25 and up knows that a man doing decent for himself can have plenty of women without following his weird ass cartoonish ideology.

Kevin Samuels, despite all of his faults, was more rooted in reality.

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've literally never spent a second of my time listening to this schmuck..Yet, in just the first three minutes of this video, he's already projected himself as a deeply insecure person with an incel's mentality, that feels like he crossed over to an Alpha male realm which ironically projects an aura of impotency.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not that complicated

he is entertaining for better or worse
got a bunch of red pill weirdos and teenagers to join his MLM
part of his MLM was for them to juice the fukk out of the algorithm on all the social media sites/platforms.

he was gaming the system, which is the #1 reason they banned him ASAP, not the sexist content and he wasn't really saying anything new, he's just more entertaining and gets more clout than the typical redpill weirdo since he has fancy cars and was a former pro fighter.

he was around for quite a while saying the same shyt with little popularity before he got the people in his MLM to juice his numbers (on tiktok especially) which skyrocketed his popularity with young boys who are the most susceptible to his message.

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Seems like they deleted it bc of backlash