Vice Principals - Season 2/Final Season (9/17/17/Official Thread)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Christine shytting on the painting :picard:

I thought for a second she might let Gamby's little buddy smash to get back at Lee. Shouldn't have lied about Kevin Yoon :francis:

His party got wrecked :lolbron:, the closing image with him - I cleaned it Christine :mjcry:

Gamby back to messing with that crazy chick again, rubbing rocks on her pantyhose :bryan:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Only 3 episodes left, curious to see how they wrap this whole thing up.. Russell is pure comedy, one of my favorite TV chars
made people believe ol boy was homo just so he can get to Chrstine's sweet ass!
:banderas:

guy is a true to life super villain!
:whew:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
made people believe ol boy was homo just so he can get to Chrstine's sweet ass!
:banderas:

guy is a true to life super villain!
:whew:

I think they're moving towards an ending where you have it revealed that it was Lee or one of Lee's proxies who shot Gamby. It's too obvious, but it's the only ending that makes sense. I don't think things will end well for Gamby though, he did some incredibly grimey shyt to Belinda. Maybe all the shyt those two did in Season 1 comes to light and she's reinstated

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I think they're moving towards an ending where you have it revealed that it was Lee or one of Lee's proxies who shot Gamby. It's too obvious, but it's the only ending that makes sense. I don't think things will end well for Gamby though, he did some incredibly grimey shyt to Belinda. Maybe all the shyt those two did in Season 1 comes to light and she's reinstated
Ray did that shyt.
im stickin with that til the end!

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Damn this was a good episode. Lmaoo at Gamby and the teacher laughing at that old dude that is dating what's her face. "he did look pretty fukking stupid didn't he" that bytch psycho
:mjlol: she roofied that old dude

man i think she shot gamby