VICE Presents "DEBT COLLECTOR"...shyt IS JOKES BREHS

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
man, i'm NOT saying that the uk is soft BUT if dude was REALLY that serious, his ass wouldn't be on tv in the first place. isn't he worried about his enemies getting info about where he hangs and etc? i'm pretty much that if dude was a known man, he wouldn't be so comfortable @ showing himself like that. why incriminate yourself by putting your bizz out there when the police can use it as evidence to lock you up if you're REALLY a hitter? dude is literally admitting shyt on national tv. most folks that go on tv talking are either snitching or out of that lifestyle because it was in the past. even then, they have to watch what they say because they could be implicated in murders or whatever in the past if they're involved.

i'm pretty sure suge knight has been tested as much as he's tested other people. i'm sure he had enemies that were at his head and has experienced close calls too back in his heyday.

i saw that shyt. dude is an idiot. he wanted that superdom time and his ass got locked up doing 50 years.
He already said people came for him like 5 or 6 times already...and he said he wasnt really out there like that anymore. People respect him because of his past. The work he's doing now makes him look like a good guy for the community, so who would fukk with him? He's just collecting money from fukk boys.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah, this dude functions within the underworld and those people do have access to guns. You kill him and you have to deal with his people.

The way things operate over there is similar to how crime in big cities was in the 40s and 50s, the gangsters had the guns and didn't necessarily need to use them. They even pointed out that off camera there was a dude with a violent history and carrying. These dudes are the definition of gangsta, everyone on his team trains in a boxing gym and been to prison, I don't want it with them :whoa:

I'm saying. I ain't never seen nobody OPENLY running a crime front out of a boxing gym then bragging about it. :ohhh:

Dude was saying how basically people come to him when they want shyt resolved. :wow:

Dude came out the bing and got BUSY.:dwillhuh::wow:

Ya'll seen that Bentley... :mjpls:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn they was whoopin ass :heh: Vice is the shyt!!

so his right hand man Tony just dipped on him...??

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
nikka slapped that brolic nikka upside the head and then made the same face you make when your mom hits you with a belt. Then he did the "Try to catch the belt and guard with the arm heismen". I was like how he not hit that nikka back? Then read the thread about how this nikkas got drillas on his team who'll snatch him up. Live in england,brehs.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Dudes getting raped for cash :bryan: Those two batista looking dudes getting smacked up like some little ass boys :wow: homie got gut checked

I've been sleeping on vice for a minute. One day I'm gonna just have a marathon.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
AH MAN I JUST GOT UP TO THE BIT WERE THE CACS WERE RAPING GUYS AND BLACKMAILING THEM :dead:
Dudes getting raped for cash :bryan: Those two batista looking dudes getting smacked up like some little ass boys :wow: homie got gut checked

I've been sleeping on vice for a minute. One day I'm gonna just have a marathon.

kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Dope doc. Only one question though: who went m.i.a? The meathead he smacked around, or did his mans turn on him? Also cosign whoever said they didn't understand shyt he said. I got a homeboy from over there and he sounds the same way. Been working with him a lil over a year and I still just nod my head when he talks. After this, I might have to start trying harder to understand. :russ: