VICE Presents "DEBT COLLECTOR"...shyt IS JOKES BREHS

quezlofresh

BLANCO MARLEY
Daps
Reppin
FLORIDA
Vice always makes dope shyt, this one was good af, fukk nikka at the end surprised me though

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, dude would be dead if he did that in the states. laying his hand on another man. folks would kill off just for smacking somebody like that.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
man, dude would be dead if he did that in the states. laying his hand on another man. folks would kill off just for smacking somebody like that.
this isnt true at all. People w/ pull and respect move like that all around the world.
You think in the 90s Suge wasnt smacking cats around?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Nah, this dude functions within the underworld and those people do have access to guns. You kill him and you have to deal with his people.

The way things operate over there is similar to how crime in big cities was in the 40s and 50s, the gangsters had the guns and didn't necessarily need to use them. They even pointed out that off camera there was a dude with a violent history and carrying. These dudes are the definition of gangsta, everyone on his team trains in a boxing gym and been to prison, I don't want it with them :whoa:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this isnt true at all. People w/ pull and respect move like that all around the world.
You think in the 90s Suge wasnt smacking cats around?

man, i'm NOT saying that the uk is soft BUT if dude was REALLY that serious, his ass wouldn't be on tv in the first place. isn't he worried about his enemies getting info about where he hangs and etc? i'm pretty much that if dude was a known man, he wouldn't be so comfortable @ showing himself like that. why incriminate yourself by putting your bizz out there when the police can use it as evidence to lock you up if you're REALLY a hitter? dude is literally admitting shyt on national tv. most folks that go on tv talking are either snitching or out of that lifestyle because it was in the past. even then, they have to watch what they say because they could be implicated in murders or whatever in the past if they're involved.

i'm pretty sure suge knight has been tested as much as he's tested other people. i'm sure he had enemies that were at his head and has experienced close calls too back in his heyday.

By the way, check out "A Very British Gangster" for more documentaries on the crime over there .

i saw that shyt. dude is an idiot. he wanted that superdom time and his ass got locked up doing 50 years.

Last edited:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
When you in the streets playing dirty, you know you gon get caught sometimes and half to take a beat down or have to pay someone. A slap up is getting off easy. And most petty hustlers, scammers, conartist aren't about catching bodies.