VERZUZ presents Fabolous vs Jadakiss ..”Timbs & Yankee Fitted Edition” Monday @ 8PM ET

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Knock Yourself Out
We Gon Make It
All For The Love
Money Power Respect
Ryde Or Die Chick
By Your Side
Why
Still Feel Me
Things Ive Been Through
Letter To BIG
Put Your Hands Up
Uh Huh
Air It Out
Death Wish
Kiss Of Death

and jada would DESTROY fab in a feature type of bag...

Last Day
Bigger Business
Banned From TV
New York
John Blaze
Throwback
World War 3
Reservoir Dogs (gangstas dont die they get chubby and move to miami :banderas:)
Blackout
24 Hours To Live
nikkas Done Started Something
Best Of Me Part 1 before jay crushed the buildings

aint gonna be no females watching jada vs fab like that so forget about all those fab girly singles (and thats still one of my fav rappers ever)... you nikkas sleep. fab has been way more relevant with better projects for the past 10-15 years but jadas material from 97-05 alone would be enough.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Not to talk down on Fab, but Kiss has a load of overlooked songs in his catalogue:whoo:

Show Discipline, None Of Y'all Better, Rite Where U Stand, Fast Lane, Throwback, Shootouts, Run, The Champ Is Here - I'm missing a bunch too... Collabs have played a bigger role in all of the battles I've watched than people expected.

If he can get that 'Bath Salts' joint Swizz played when he battled Just as well :ohhh::ohlawd::lupe:

Last edited:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank god for my covid paper towel supply so my head doesn't go uncovered into this battle...

Overall very much prefer jada but got breathe as the best solo effort between the two of them (personally feel the beat for we gon make it is a bit overrated, classic still)

Has the potential to be the best rapper verzuz since rza and preem are producers but yeah jada all day

Muwwa !!!

No Hook

Lucky Me
Daps
Reppin
Philly
fukk wit Fab but Kiss might make this shyt look easy

Gotta feeling Fab gonna play a lot of features and if he goes that route he's going to get smoked

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kiss is gonna wash this man. Fab may have more radio friendly songs but Jadakiss has memorable, timeless verses and records, solo and with his crew, that will get the viewers whylin out (pun intended). I just wanna see when Kiss's "World War 3" verse hits, :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Last edited: