VERZUZ presents Fabolous vs Jadakiss ..”Timbs & Yankee Fitted Edition” Monday @ 8PM ET

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Jada loses this it's gonna be because of bad song selection...or not playing songs at the right time. There is no other reason that he should lose to this guy.

Jada is weird. I heard him talking to budden and he’s probably going to play b-side lox shyt

He should still win but it would be a a complete ass whooping if he went with the classics

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fab got more RnB songs, and arguably bigger radio records post 2000.

Jada got more hardcore rap fire but still can compete with Fabs radio stuff by going back to his Badboy days. Kiss still got the point with Mariah, and he the Jenny from the block if fab goes to his female bag.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I don’t care what songs it goes against ..but we gonna make it is a point...so is money power respect

And if he plays “mighty d block” that’s a point too :wow:..I actually think he should start with that to get shyt crackin

The black babe Ruth :banderas:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

Fab is not gonna play this but classic track. Jada might play Still Feel Me.

Two of my favorite Top 10, both guys who are probably the best rappers to not have a classic Project. I’m in, hopefully there’s no audio issues.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP