Verzuz Presents: 8Ball & MJG vs UGK 5/26 8PM ET

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Tony Draper
yea he didnt really know the game he would goto j prince for tips and shyt...

he was fukkin over the roster.. how he did mr mike who was prolly the 2nd best artist on the label pen n flow wise..he left before his debut even dropped

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Somewhat. We see Bun all the time so he’s almost under appreciated. Memphis/Houston have strong ties together so crowds here would love Ball & G too. My mom was a major Ball & G and Tela stan back in the 90s:russ:
Atlanta was posed to be a 3rd Coast Gala Event. I swore up and down Bun was gon bring folk out from Texas...hell..Jay shouldve showed up for Pimp memory. Show was great but had Bun brought out all Pimp's friends in the industry shyt wouldve been LIVE. Boosie, Thug, Koopa, Wall, Face, Ro, Pokey....maaaaaan hold up

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Atlanta was posed to be a 3rd Gala Event. I swore up and down Bun was gon bring folk out from Texas...hell..Jay shouldve showed up for Pimp memory. Show was great but had Bun brought out all Pimp's friends in the industry shyt wouldve been LIVE. Boosie, Thug, Koopa, Wall, Face, Ro, Pokey....maaaaaan hold up
boosie thugga wall face ro n pokey are bout as huge ball n g fans as they are pimp fans..

hell ro had a song with mjg before ugk even knew who ro was..this was way back in 2002..

boys forget ball n g lived in houston for decades...

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
boosie thugga wall face ro n pokey are bout as huge ball n g fans as they are pimp fans..

hell ro had a song with mjg before ugk even knew who ro was..this was way back in 2002..

boys forget ball n g lived in houston for decades...
Im sure UGK knew Ro cause Ro and Robert Davis was cool. Plus Ro was brought to SUC by Hawk I believe.

Ro shouldve been there man. Hell all of Houston if they could. Wouldve been dope to show up and show out for Pimp. Let each one rap a Pimp verse. And then end the show with "Useta Be".