Very Awkward Moments.......

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in a movie theater once with my soon to be wife who dragged me to see one of them twilights and like 4 seats down was a group of fine girls coming to watch this bullshyt :beli:

We had just got done eating before hand at O'Charleys and i was just started to feel it in my stomach, so i let out a long, mean ass fart. It was a solid 8/10.

I guess it was awkward for them girls, but i didnt really give a fukk :yeshrug:

I let my farts fly freely in my office. When a co-worker comes in after I let one drop, I ask them if they smell popcorn:ahh::shaq:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Had my headphones up loud as hell two nights ago taking the green line home and this guy (very attractive guy) patted me on my shoulder and asked me a question :snoop:

I thought he said "hello beautiful, what are you listening to?" :smile:

I said "Thank you and I'm listening to J.Cole- I Pray"

He got to smiling and said " No, I said can you please turn that bull down, I can't even listen to what my girl is saying" :deadrose:

Awkward and embarrassing!!!

So it be folks like you that give that Green Line a bad name..."nikka Line" is what they call it at my job

Nah I'm just joking....

But I do hear more people with loud music, yelling, crazy kids on my way to Anacostia (please don't get me started about that station) than any other station (not named Fort Totten) in the metro system

Awkward Story

didn't happen to me, but while I was at Anacostia Metro Station (basically the hood for you non-DMV folks) I saw this old lady standing up waiting for the bus with a cane...there were no seats at the busstop as it was filled with lil kids and women with strollers.

Me being me, I was getting furious so I spoke up and said "y'all wrong, somebody need to let this lady have a seat"

man them kids looked at me like :rudy: and one of em said "man F**k you nikka, we got here first, she be aiight on her cane anyway"

I was taken back and just said :wow: kids these days and decided to walk home...talk about awkward

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
when i was in 8th grade there was these two fine girls who were "popular" and i ended up getting kinda cool with them. so i see them at video update and i thought i was the shyt that day and was making em laugh and whatnot.

they were with one of there moms and i was on my bike. well we leave at the same time and they drive away. i go strait to this hill so i could say bye to them and showoff. it was nite time so i couldnt see shyt. i get to the top of the hill and see them driving up andi decide to ride down fast and do some lame bunny hop off the curb.i shyt you not the bottom of the hill was cut off they were doing construction. i fell flat on my fukkin face and the road was new with the pebbles still chilling. half my face was totally fukked up. they get out and ask me if im ok and im like yea but reall on the inside im :sadcam:.\

they get in the car and i see them star at me as they drive away with the :pachaha:

they never talked to me again :sadcam:
:sadcam:

i also asked one of my old friends who i hadnt seen in years how his bro was doing.

his other boys shot me the :what: and he walked away without saying nothing. he had just died like a week ago.

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
During my early college days, a friend and I were searching for some cheap cigars to blunt-roll. Out of curiosity, we pulled into this one spot that had a "Tobacco Store" sign up front. We walk in and the place is essentially a deserted tavern. A lady comes around the corner to inform us this was a tanning salon. :mindblown:

Same friend later tried to hook me up with this cute Panamanian chick who was a student. I had my suspicions about her when she'd ask for rides home and the place she was leaving from was a male dorm...:comeon:

I gave friend my suspicions, so he tagged along on the last trip. On the way back to the apt., it was Her...:queen: my friend...:wtf: and me...:shaq2: