Very Awkward Moments.......

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
What are some awkward situations you have ended up.....

Years ago I was chillin with this girl and she was showing me various pictures from different years of herself in her phone. She pretty much let me hold the phone so I decided to scroll to the next picture....

I ended up seeing a picture of a dead body in a coffin. I ended up thinking out loud and said

What the hell is this?:what:

She looked at me like :beli: THATS MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!....

I hit her with the
:whoa: May your brother rest in peace.

But yea....it didnt go well after that....real awkward

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Had my headphones up loud as hell two nights ago taking the green line home and this guy (very attractive guy) patted me on my shoulder and asked me a question :snoop:

I thought he said "hello beautiful, what are you listening to?" :smile:

I said "Thank you and I'm listening to J.Cole- I Pray"

He got to smiling and said " No, I said can you please turn that bull down, I can't even listen to what my girl is saying" :deadrose:

Awkward and embarrassing!!!

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Every human interaction of my life...where do I begin?

Sent from a Super Samsung Galaxy 3 via Master Roshi's Island.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Had my headphones up loud as hell two nights ago taking the green line home and this guy (very attractive guy) patted me on my shoulder and asked me a question :snoop:

I thought he said "hello beautiful, what are you listening to?" :smile:

I said "Thank you and I'm listening to J.Cole- I Pray"

He got to smiling and said " No, I said can you please turn that bull down, I can't even listen to what my girl is saying" :deadrose:

Awkward and embarrassing!!!

:leon: How beautiful are you though

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
:Dead:

a few weeks ago i was outside class having a smoke and talking to a few female friends and i got introduced to this chick so i had the lighter in one hand and my cigarette in another and she wanted to shake my hand insted i went for the closed fist punch then she started stroking my hand and said "OMG his hands feel so soft" Needless to say they spent the next 2 minutes stroking my hands.

Never felt my manhood threatned like that in my life.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Going to sprint to have my phone repaired...and seeing the techs face when they hit my gallery

Going to my gmas house and having her call my current bf my exs name...and when I corrected her she apologized but went on to talk about my ex..

I brush with baking soda...one morning at my old job...I was in a rush and had gotten a little dried baking soda on my face and drip marks on my shirt...my co worker asked what was on my face and shirt. ..I was like damn must be toothpaste. ..she snickered and said that ain't no damn toothpaste

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i was cheatin on my main piece and i ended up going to a party with the one i was cheatin on her with..well turned out my main piece mother was there and walked up and asked me to introduce my date.

:shaq2:

you can figure out the rest.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to lunch with two of my co-workers, one who thinks he's a mack with chicks. We get back to our building and as we wait for the elevator, this dime comes up and waits with us to go up. My breh is eyeing this chick so me and the other dude were like, "lets see your game breh". So it's just us three and the girl going in the elevator, we let her go in first so when she turns around my boy can make eye contact.

My breh hit her with the "hey beautiful, who you going to see upstairs?" :youngsabo:

She quickly hit him with the "I don't think so":scusthov::weirdo:

Me and the other dude were:ooh::pachaha::dead::laff::laff::laff:

My breh was sweating bullets until she got off the floor below us.:deadrose:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
I was in a movie theater once with my soon to be wife who dragged me to see one of them twilights and like 4 seats down was a group of fine girls coming to watch this bullshyt :beli:

We had just got done eating before hand at O'Charleys and i was just started to feel it in my stomach, so i let out a long, mean ass fart. It was a solid 8/10.

I guess it was awkward for them girls, but i didnt really give a fukk :yeshrug:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Was chilling with my girl and we started wrestling....

I fell off the couch and she fell on top of me but when she landed she farted....

I sat there and looked at her and she was like.... :blink: that was the couch....

I was like, :childplease: but started laughing.....