Reppin
Bucktown
31onms2zkcnb1.jpg

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Guarantee you they reselling it, especially if stuff is 80% off.
Hell nah. Those nikkas ain't entrepreneurial like that. The ones that run in and grab shyt in high stores are the ones reselling items. Timely. $0 out of pocket and all profit. Dumb as fukk don't get me wrong :whoa:

But This ....this is just a pointless waste of time from folks who want to fake flex. :mjlol:

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sace sale:gladbron:

If you can’t afford at regular price and have to wait in a long line for sample sale, then you’re just not in the tax bracket to afford these stuff to begin with

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Remember when Tommy hilfiger said if he knew black people were going to wear his shyt, he would’ve never got into the industry but then the money was to hard to resist.

:mjpls:

He did an interview in GQ back in the day. This was when those Paul Smith stripes were popping and he copied them.

He said of Puffy (lol), "I love the new lifestyles of the blacks"

He did another :mjpls: interview in Vanity Fair along those same lines as well.

I wish I'd had a scanner back then, but it's not like I could ever afford Hilfiger or Polo in the first place. And now that I "can", I still can't afford it....

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Sace sale:gladbron:

If you can’t afford at regular price and have to wait in a long line for sample sale, then you’re just not in the tax bracket to afford these stuff to begin with

exactly; posters in here coming in with the smart dumb shyt....this the only opportunity for some :manny:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
this image is dumb...

the majority of ALL people in 1st world nations period look like the one on the right.... rich or poor

fashion isn't a priority for the majority...

there are rich and "poor" people who look like the one on the left too...

but there are without a doubt vastly more rich people wearing $8,000+ outfits than poor people wearing $8,000+ outfits