Vernal Edge (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (March 14, 2023)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
game is fun once you find out where you can actually go. This first boss is kicking my ass a bit. They actually give you a lot of moves to start out with.

Don’t go in expecting hollow knight though

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The combat and movement feels great, so far. The traversal is addicting, too. The early enemies are super boring, though, and as mentioned, the color palette leaves a lot to be desired.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game is ok, wait for a indie sale discount or a sub drop. Good combat and systems but it feels more on the shallow side and i dont really love the dungeon design, seems like everything is just thrown together and you gotta figure out what the hell you’re doing most of the time. Feels like you’re just fighting the same 5 enemies over and over again.

I think i would have rather spent my money on a pizza.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Game is ok, wait for a indie sale discount or a sub drop. Good combat and systems but it feels more on the shallow side and i dont really love the dungeon design, seems like everything is just thrown together and you gotta figure out what the hell you’re doing most of the time. Feels like you’re just fighting the same 5 enemies over and over again.

I think i would have rather spent my money on a pizza.
I'm mad this is a legit dilemma on the indie side of gaming.

Like, I should've bought that burger instead :russ: