Verizon Looking To Purchase Comcast Or Charter (We Are At WAR With THESE People)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
#Doomed Also, I have a Aunt (distant half-sibling of my mother who works for Verizon in Massachusetts). shyt is sad on all accounts.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
companies have similar worth how can Verizon buy Comcast?

this is a big reason with Net Neutrality is important

as people stop watching tv the providers lose a huge market and they need to make up for it

Daps
shyt i hope they buy out charter. So brehs like me in the country can finally get fios once they lay out the fiber optic cable. I have charter at the moment and its aight but fios would be:blessed:

bruistoff

Pro
Daps
they just sent me a text i have a grandfathered unlimited data on my iphone they raising it 5 bucks :beli:
Just be glad they didn't do the Verizon-bend-over-grab-ankles-and-lube $20 price hike yet. Unlike what Verizon just did recently for those still holding onto their grandfathered unlimited data. Instead of $30 it's $50 a month
ks7cYop.png

But if this Verizon/Comcast merger happens. It will lead to the old Bell System and it will rule once again. Which depending on the government at the time will have the break it these companies again.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
companies have similar worth how can Verizon buy Comcast?

this is a big reason with Net Neutrality is important

as people stop watching tv the providers lose a huge market and they need to make up for it
I believe it's a merger

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn normally I'd be all mad about big companies giving consumers less choices and Alla that

But I work for big red and I'm about to get cheap AF Comcast

So much for cutting the cord

:takedat: I'm about to be living good over here

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Makes sense.....just another step closer to the Great Depression part 2:patrice: