Venezuela's 2024 Election: National Electoral Council says Maduro wins third term with 51%; Opposition says Gonzalez is the winner

Is there a peaceful resolution?

• Total voters

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
Venezuela has become one of the worst nations in the world under maduro. I'm supposed to believe people voted to keep him in power? TWICE??? :russ: This is the only time in modern history that a puppet president/dictator would benefit the country, at least in the short term. A Thomas Sankara like leader taking control of the gov & army would be better, but we know how long that would last.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What do you think the solution is? We're what a decade deep into this catastrophe?
The solution is simple. Pull a new Panama invadion 2.0 and just go down there and kick him out. He isn’t Chavez. The issue is he isnt that big of enough of a problem to be worth it. Even from a humanistic pov he isn’t indiscriminately killing civilians yet. He is an early stage dictator and sometimes they realize that is they do more they can be taken out.

If he pulls that Guyana nonsense 100% America goes down there kill or arrest him and puts in a puppet. which lowkey is why I think he fell back from the sabre rattling he was doing about the oil. It doesn’t help that Chavez survived the coup they tried. They would have to plan to invade.

I say that to say this Madura is on thinner ice than Chavez. If his neighbors stop messing with him over this he is on even thinner ice.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The solution is simple. Pull a new Panama invadion 2.0 and just go down there and kick him out. He isn’t Chavez. The issue is he isnt that big of enough of a problem to be worth it. Even from a humanistic pov he isn’t indiscriminately killing civilians yet. He is an early stage dictator and sometimes they realize that is they do more they can be taken out.

If he pulls that Guyana nonsense 100% America goes down there kill or arrest him and puts in a puppet. which lowkey is why I think he fell back from the sabre rattling he was doing about the oil. It doesn’t help that Chavez survived the coup they tried. They would have to plan to invade.

I say that to say this Madura is on thinner ice than Chavez. If his neighbors stop messing with him over this he is on even thinner ice.
That’s not going to happen

What’s more likely is a military coup. And that would be blessed by Havana, Moscow and Beijing.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

AmeriKKKa:
ion-like-det-no.gif