Vegeta stans ain't gonna like this one

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Still can't forget Vegeta dancing for Beerus. See your daddy being used as an ottoman for another man brehs.

tumblr_mtnu03RH691r056d4o1_500.gif
This man is literally shucking and jiving and the Coli chooses to Stan this c00n:laff:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This man is literally shucking and jiving and the Coli chooses to Stan this c00n:laff:

I mean you got the destroyer of all worlds sitting right in front of you, vegeta gotta buy some time for goku to show up...:yeshrug:

So it was either buy time and act a fool or go crazy and fight to the death...:mjlol:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
This must be Kai because he ethered him twice as bad in this one
:russell: at the end of the day, both weren't stronger than cell.

:smugdraper: and Vegeta came home that day, Goku can't say the same thing.
But Goku produced the seed that did beat Cell. And we know Vegeta's weak ass saiyan genes (most saiyans have back hair and Trunks got purple hair :mjlol:)
didn't really make cell all that much stronger.

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
I think this movie did Vegeta dirty more than any other. Just peep how long it takes for his hair to go black again. Best quality I could find.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
This must be Kai because he ethered him twice as bad in this one

But Goku produced the seed that did beat Cell. And we know Vegeta's weak ass saiyan genes (most saiyans have back hair and Trunks got purple hair :mjlol:)
didn't really make cell all that much stronger.
:mjlol: bring up Gohan like that's an achievement brehs. Go from super sayian 2 to struggling to power up brehs.

:smugdraper: but act like trunks didn't give Goku black and Zamusa that work brehs.