Vegans of the Coli, how can we make your life easier here?

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can kill the animals painlessly to counter that argument as well. Plus that doesn't apply to every animal product.
Milk and Eggs aren't in any pain.
I think there argument against dairy products is the treatment of animals in captivity for those products. I know all this shyt cause I worked with a dikkhead that was a vegan years ago. And yes he was just as annoying as these fakkits we see online and hear about. Only reason I couldn't tell him how I really felt was cause I was his boss. But I did enjoy eating dairy and meat products in front of his bytchass face with a smug look on my face.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went vegan for 1 year after an injury. Never imposed my diet on nobody. Had the will power not to be bothered by other ppl cooking their stuff. Vegans like a lot of American groups just angry hateful and wanna force ppl to bow down to their silly stipulations.
You just made me realize something. A lot of these vocal vegans are just miserable and it's mostly to do with the fact they're missing out on all this great food and they know it. There's a reason they try to make all these vegan meat substitutes when there is plenty of regular vegan options in other cultures they could eat.
I.e. Indian food has a lot of vegan friendly options.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I think there argument against dairy products is the treatment of animals in captivity for those products. I know all this shyt cause I worked with a dikkhead that was a vegan years ago. And yes he was just as annoying as these fakkits we see online and hear about. Only reason I couldn't tell him how I really felt was cause I was his boss. But I did enjoy eating dairy and meat products in front of his bytchass face with a smug look on my face.
I never care too much about the treatment if something that will ultimately be slaughtered and eaten. Because from my perspective i'd hate still hate someone for eating me regardless of how nice they are to me. but that said it's easy to research which product have better treatment of animals. they label it on the packages now.