Vegans of the Coli, how can we make your life easier here?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Plants are living things too, not sure why it would be less morally reprehensible kill and eat them than anything else.
Would be curious to hear the argument for why they find it offensive. Does the smell of Garlic offend them too?
Vegans just sound like the most entitled people on earth. Do your elective diet on you own, stop trying to get strangers participation in it.
never hear pescatarians bothering people

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Muhfukka said that just to go in the house and cook some "vegan wings" or some shyt

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
"It's no different than smelling a human being cooked. All living creatures have a right to live."
The only food that doesn't come from a living creature is water. Those plants have a right to live too. Just because they favor one over the other doesn't make it a valid argument.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only food that doesn't come from a living creature is water. Those plants have a right to live too. Just because they favor one over the other doesn't make it a valid argument.
Not defending those fakkits at all but animals can feel pain.
Btw have they never heard of the food chain? They kill animals and even new born baby animals in much crueler and more painful ways then us.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Not defending those fakkits at all but animals can feel pain.
Btw have they never heard of the food chain? They kill animals and even new born baby animals in much crueler and more painful ways then us.
They can kill the animals painlessly to counter that argument as well. Plus that doesn't apply to every animal product.
Milk and Eggs aren't in any pain.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
This vegan nonsense is so stupid

If you want to eat a certain diet fine, but don't expect me to change my behavior because of it.

Plants are living creatures. They respond to stimuli such as speech and music. They communicate with each other. They reproduce. They are a form of life thats represented in a manner completely different from mammals or reptiles, but they are still alive.

If you don't want to participate in the circle of life than maybe you should euthanize yourself, because everything on this planet feasts on other living creatures to survive. Don't like it, u on the wrong planet, blame the beings that designed this system.

Id have her walks timed out in my neighborhood and be outside everyday eating a half pound burger just cause vegans get on my nerves.

Plant killers. Those poor creatures :to:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I am not vegan but i can respect the noble cause of being against rampant animal slaughter, abuse and mistreatment, some of the stuff that happens in this large producing commercial farms are vile

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
Went vegan for 1 year after an injury. Never imposed my diet on nobody. Had the will power not to be bothered by other ppl cooking their stuff. Vegans like a lot of American groups just angry hateful and wanna force ppl to bow down to their silly stipulations.