Vegan restaurant owner Shana Gray joined Trump on stage and claimed her restaurant did better when Trump was in office. But.......

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Stupid c00n bytch.
UKVu0t8.gif

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
2 things:

With endless news sources, stories like these get buried. Hell I could see the major outlets burying the story so Biden vs Trump is a tight horse race. The individuals may hate Trump but they love the his shenanigans for ratings.

If this was Biden? Story blows up and is on every talk show. The media goes soft on DJT because of they covered him like any other candidate, his campaign would have already been over.
The media drags 45 relentlessly. Not sure where this talking point that they 'go soft' on him comes from. Unless it's folks seeing what they wanna see. Especially with this trial. He is getting draaaaggged.

Biden doesn't do crap like this, for the record. Thankfully.

Media covered that fake AI black people nonsense and even that garbage orchestrated nonsense in NY. They cover this stuff I promise.

Soft on trump? :mjlol:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
And these the new Diamond and Silk? Another brought and paid for buffon act.

Remember when it was revealed how much money those clowns were being paid for being c00ns?

:mjlol:

By the way where is the Diamond these days after Silks death?

I still SMH at this
Following Hardaway's death, Richardson and other right-wing pundits began promoting conspiracy theories alleging that Hardaway was either murdered or fell victim to vaccine shedding, possibly as part of a depopulation agenda.[52][53] She later claimed her sister died as a result of a bioweapon being sprayed into the air.[54] However, a death certificate obtained by the Associated Press states that she died from heart disease linked to chronic high blood pressure.[55]

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
2 things:

With endless news sources, stories like these get buried. Hell I could see the major outlets burying the story so Biden vs Trump is a tight horse race. The individuals may hate Trump but they love the his shenanigans for ratings.

If this was Biden? Story blows up and is on every talk show. The media goes soft on DJT because of they covered him like any other candidate, his campaign would have already been over.
Did Charlamagne even talk about it?