Vegan Gives A Good Argument

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Vegans need to leave people alone.

Do your vegan thing over there but leave me the fukk alone, I'm not going to stop eating meat.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
I mainly just eat seafood & turkey, but a nikka still gotta have a burger and a slab of ribs every now and then :noah:

fukk I look like just eating some damn flowers all my life :dahell:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I get his point...but also humans have teeth for both ripping and tearing (incisors and canines) and teeth for mulling (molars). We are Omnivores. Also, we chew in an elliptical motion. Not side to side.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I get his point...but also humans have teeth for both ripping and tearing (incisors and canines) and teeth for mulling (molars). We are Omnivores. Also, we chew in an elliptical motion. Not side to side.

This is untrue.
To be honest should humans eat meat or not, I think that this question is only a moral question not a evolutionary or dietary question.
Because once upon a time humans were not able to digest milk, then famine occurred, and then people started to drink milk and then our digestive system evolved to process milk.
That's why there's nothing wrong with people that are lactose intolerant, they are the normal ones, we are the mutants if anything.

If humans were MEANT to eat meat, then we wouldn't be cooking it, we would eat it raw.
So it's not that humans were meant or not meant to eat meat, it's just that humans are capable of eating meat and capable of not eating it.

So when vegans/vegetarians argue with meat eaters I think everyone is missing the point.
It's only a moral question and possibly an environmental one too.

And then people say that we are hunter gatherers. I think that's nonsense too.
Because what is a hunter gatherer? It's someone that goes out looking for food but it's a big focal point for a hunter-gatherer because it's too stupid and not evolved enough yet to do other complex things. So since it's a big part of their daily life we assign alot of importance to that label.
It don't mean shyt tho, a hunter gatherer is just someone that looks for things to survive, that's it.
But it feels hunger, so it's gonna look for food.
We assign too much importance on that term, it don't mean shyt!!

Last edited:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Host definitely didn't get that job based on merit, letting dude spew all manner of idiotic shyt. Talking about humans aren't omnivores :camby:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Humans are mammals.
Mammals are animals.
Humans are animals.
Mammals eat living organisms to sustain themselves.
Animals eat living organisms to sustain themselves.

Do vegans eat living organisms?

If vegans do not eat living organisms to sustain themselves, they are not animals, they are not mammals, they are not human.
cigar-smoking.gif

giphy-11.gif

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This is untrue.
To be honest should humans eat meat or not, I think that this question is only a moral question not a evolutionary or dietary question.
Because once upon a time humans were not able to digest milk, then famine occurred, and then people started to drink milk and then our digestive system evolved to process milk.
That's why there's nothing wrong with people that are lactose intolerant, they are the normal ones, we are the mutants if anything.

If humans were MEANT to eat meat, then we wouldn't be cooking it, we would eat it raw.
So it's not that humans were meant or not meant to eat meat, it's just that humans are capable of eating meat and capable of not eating it.

So when vegans/vegetarians argue with meat eaters I think everyone is missing the point.
It's only a moral question and possibly an environmental one too.

And then people say that we are hunter gatherers. I think that's nonsense too.
Because what is a hunter gatherer? It's someone that goes out looking for food but it's a big focal point for a hunter-gatherer because it's too stupid and not evolved enough yet to do other complex things.
But it feels hunger, so it's gonna look for food.
We assign too much importance on that term, it don't mean shyt!!

We do process milk. What are you saying? We process human milk....like...what? :heh: And I eat vegan 4-5 times a week. Just saying...that's just not correct.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you want to be a vegan, be a vegan. Don't tell me I'm evil for being a meat eater.

The reason humanity exploded in terms of our early advancement is because we ate meat. Cacs like the OP became gorillas.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
We do process milk. What are you saying? We process human milk....like...what? :heh: And I eat vegan 4-5 times a week. Just saying...that's just not correct.

LOL, this is actually an interesting point.

See look at this picture:

iu

This picture as you know is a very well known picture, it shows our evolution.
The thing is though... that no it doesn't.
Because it shows linear evolution of a single specie, when in fact there were more than one specie and sometimes more than one co-existed.

During the ice age much of early man disappeared and died, but some of their cousins survived, around Europe.
It's possible that it's specifically them that couldn't process milk in adult life.

The above article assumes a basic understanding of genotypes and phenotypes.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
we do what we feel like as humans

we eat for entertainment

but for real we wouldn't be eating meat without innovation

no human is just grabbing a chicken or cow whatever & biting into it's neck straight up to chow down HA

we are not naturally equipped for that

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
salmon_grande.webp
:blessed:That wild caught salmon about to be hitting after my fast. :jbhmm:Recommend me a side I’m thinking sweet potatoes and broccoli.
First off, you need to step up your game :ufdup:

shopping

Though I like Sockeye Salmon like a family member. Oven baked sweet potatoes and broccolini is what you want, pleighboi.

k%2Farchive%2F9fe7642f98f85120ca3a109d5f098e616a60e3f2