Veep!!!!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
He has been much better this season than last. I am actually liking the character now.

And this past episode is probably my favorite of the show so far...when Selina was talking about blowing up FInland and shyt.

:laugh: the way she executed that line was perfect. "Oh yeah i forgot to mention, we're gonna blow up Finland" :pachaha:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I forgot there was a thread on here...this is one of my fav. shows on tv...shyt is funny as fukk

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
When Jonah gets roasted, he usually eats its like it's nuffin, but this one looks like it burned his soul :damn2:.

Ol' boy called him an "early draft of a man." :done: :deadrose:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKHv5J54G-Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKHv5J54G-Y[/ame]

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Even though that generally everyone on this show is an a$$hole, when the producer yelled at Amy "if you let someone get close enough to fukk some sunshine into you, you'd shut your mouth", I was like :dwillhuh:. I was actually kinda appalled and hoping Amy smacked the shyt outta him.

That whole Meyer family's fukked up. I don't know how they keep it together.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though that generally everyone on this show is an a$$hole, when the producer yelled at Amy "if you let someone get close enough to fukk some sunshine into you, you'd shut your mouth", I was like :dwillhuh:. I was actually kinda appalled and hoping Amy smacked the shyt outta him.

That whole Meyer family's fukked up. I don't know how they keep it together.

That was vulgar as fukk, had the :wtf::patrice::wow:

Just realized that Catherine is Keifer Sutherland's daughter.

Andrew's an a$$hole, was about to destroy Selena's career shytting on her at the end of the interview.

Nice bounce back at the end for Selena. Dan might stay a little bit longer.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
:dead: @ the staff running the Fun Run

"I've had my stomach pumped before, I think I can figure it out" :heh:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
"Sue, don't talk to me that way. You're the secretary to the Vice President; that's like being Garfunkel's roadie."

I was like :huhldup: and :ohhh: at the same time. I thought Sue was gonna kill that dude.

Also Dan's "If I had a dollar for every time you mention the goddamn war, I would buy a tank and I would blow your fat fukking head off.", and then regretting he said that 5 seconds later. :laff: