Veep!!!!

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I had the Genie ready last week for this fiyah. So you can only imagine how confused I was when Thrones went off and it didn't come on last week. nikka went from :blessed: to :dwillhuh: and seen the commercial for it after Game Of Shadows (good ass movie) went off and was like :snoop:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Season opener was kind of meh to me. But i have no doubt it'll pick up. Newsroom coming july though :salute:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
JLD always got that tight lil body on display :takedat:

I agree, very meh opening, but the show gonna pick up. Next week's fukkery looks like good times :laugh:

Newsroom promo had me jump up like a new Star Wars trailer dropped. I mark hard for Olivia Munn in glasses :wow:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This first episode was very good to me and we know its gonna pick up as the season goes along. While some cable networks continue to struggle to find a hit HBO does it time and time again. On Veep we still havent seen the president or know the party they rep do we?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This first episode was very good to me and we know its gonna pick up as the season goes along. While some cable networks continue to struggle to find a hit HBO does it time and time again. On Veep we still havent seen the president or know the party they rep do we?

we won't ever see the president or find out their party

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"You and your eyebrows get the fukk out of here" :skip:

This show is full of jokes from start to finish :salute: