Veep Season 5 (Official Thread)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what's blowing my mind. She's got them on tape lying about all kind of random shyt and everyone just rolls with it. That tape has got to get leaked at some point.
During one meeting she kicked everyone out to have have a one on one with Bob and Catherine is still in their recording :dwillhuh:

She's doing that shyt for a film class at school, this shyt is gonna get played in front of an audience.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LET'S TALK ABOUT SPLETT

The Chitauri: WT*??

Upon watching The Avengers again last night (thank you, TBS!), struck by this realization: When the Chitauri attack New York, the police and national guard seem completely overwhelmed, even though they are armed with assault rifles. But Romanoff and Barton are able to kill dozens of them with a handgun and bow and arrow, which would presumably have a shorter range and less stopping power than military assault rifles. So, what’s up, National Guard? Are you guys just really bad shots? Panicky under pressure? Other than the big flying monsters, if these guys are vulnerable to arrows and 9mm bullets, shouldn’t you be able to stop them? Filpside, Loki — this is the best invading force you can come up with? How are you going to imprison the Earth with a few hundred dudes who can’t handle arrows? The whole movie is starting to unravel on me. Don’t get me started on Ultron.”
:russ:

:ohhh: