Vatican cops bust drug-fueled gay orgy at home of cardinal’s aide

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so let me get this straight; there was a time that god flooded the entire world to kill everyone on it because the world was too evil, but he cant throw a space rock at this corrupt bastion of fakkitry :beli:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
so let me get this straight; there was a time that god flooded the entire world to kill everyone on it because the world was too evil, but he cant throw a space rock at this corrupt bastion of fakkitry :beli:

If the Bible is true, then I could see God throwing another extinction level event our way in the not too distant future :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the Bible is true, then I could see God throwing another extinction level event our way in the not too distant future :yeshrug:
well he's sure as hell sat back and watched a lot of terrible shyt go down. because i dont know what a bunch of goat fukking sheepherders could have done in the year 1000 BC that was worse than the holocaust and slavery :beli:the vatican creating a system to get obscenely wealthy and systematically get away with fukking children

thank god it's fake, i guess :skip:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
No surprise here. That religion(practice) is stolen and corrupted to its core. :hhh:

Other practices would allow you see that these priests are possessed by multiple gay demons fighting for control over their vessel.