Vanessa Simmons is CLEARLY more BAD than Angela...

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
OIP.s34RcBRyETu-7mYS3ml7IQHaLH
7f5ba776660ae70a89ef32270b2c46eb.jpg
740full-vanessa-simmons.jpg
2019+BET+Awards+Arrivals+oUaqwd-FKmzx.jpg
Eating ass sucking toes

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Funny story Vanessa tried to join the Aka and was rejected.

At St. John’s?

I was there when she was there and AKAs weren’t on campus at that time…they were suspended I believe…

I got a true story too! My roommate was hollering, they had classes together or some ish, while we were at this lil bar/club (I wanna say it was called Georgetown’s or sum like that, can’t remember) I wanna say it was on Jamaica Ave…when it was popping seriously one night, but as my boy talking to her, our other roommate was drunk passed out in the bathroom…he left her to get him up and take him back to our dorm. We used to clown him (and still do from time to time)and say he messed up “our” chance to be on Runs House :mjlol:

I can’t remember exactly cuz I left Queens in 08 and only been back like twice :manny:

Vanessa ALWAYS been fine…Angela get more attention bc she wants it, she dress and act out for the clout, Vanessa was always more classy…and she a Red Storm alum :banderas: gotta love it

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I mean most dudes will say the same thing...they both would get it, but vanessa is basically a dime..