9qww08ljwy981.jpg
irmk39ljwy981.jpg

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are you two the same person under different accounts?

Valid question when damn near 40 of the posts in here are just those two going back and forth losing their shyt over each other's posts.

OP used to have the same thing going in JBO with another poster. You roll up in a thread multiple pages deep thinking you might have missed some wild shyt, and it's just a wall of overused smilies.

Swear you could set your clock to when this post shows up in any thread about a woman. :mjlol:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Valid question when damn near 40 of the posts in here are just those two going back and forth losing their shyt over each other's posts.

OP used to have the same thing going in JBO with another poster. You roll up in a thread multiple pages deep thinking you might have missed some wild shyt, and it's just a wall of overused smilies.

Swear you could set your clock to when this post shows up in any thread about a woman. :mjlol:

If you don't like my threads and my posts, how hard is it to just ignore my posts and my threads? :mjlol:

Some of y'all come in my threads and complain about the same shyt over and over instead of just ignoring my posts and my threads. :mjlol: