Vanessa Bryant releases names of LAPD officers who violated her Family

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Its a public case, shes not breaking the law by putting their names out there.

Shr also didnt say any shyt like "get em"

I meant the people she's suing what's the law on them taking/leaking photos of a crime scene which I assume was on public property.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I posted the wrong excerpt

EwuVeURUUAMH7Mf

this is the one about bartender..the officer showed it to bartender, then the bartender was sharing it with customers and the customer reported to the sheriff
Wow fukking scum. Dude using dead mans pics to try and get p*ssy smh . Hope she gets them for everything they got

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
lotta hispanic names....:francis:what happened to all the love hispanics have for Kobe?

nvm they're law enforcement and fire right-wing pieces of shyt that are desensitized to death cause they see it all the time.:hubie:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black people aint gon do shyt, unfortunately. We only have smoke for our own. Look at Zimmerman :francis:
Worry about South Africa, the rich white people there, and the dikk pictures you shared on a white bodybuilding message board, you closeted fetish for whiteboys...
"We only do things to each other" It's funny you say that.
Spot the Black American
maxresdefault.jpg

_106251260_gettyimages-469792110.jpg
south-africa-violence-against-foreigners.jpg

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
I got a cousin in LA and she told me once it came out that some officers did this, people were seriously trying to find them.

This might not end well :patrice: