Van Jones: The Democratic Party are in the worst possible world it has ever been

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Lesser of Two Evil voters are in the lowest place they've ever been, it's hilarious

8:00

Van Jones:

- "We are trying to run Kamala Harris right now, because nobody believes Biden will be President"
- "We are in the worst possible world, because she can't defend herself, she has to defend him. We can't defend her, we have to defend him"
- "I interview people in swing states, and I can't find one person who wants Joe Biden to stay on the ticket"
- "If it comes down to it, I'll vote for a wet Elmo doll running with a dead skunk over Trump"

So this is how bad it's gotten ? :skip::laff:

All this "Well at least he's not Trump, At least he's not Trump". Who gives a fukk? The Democratic party knew Biden was on his last legs, even after he beat Trump in 2020. The other dude in the video said "Oh we're not voting for Biden, just the ideals". Well if the ideals were so important, why have you not been propping up potential Presidential Candidates and get them out in the media? They had 4 years to build other Candidates in the party. But instead they spent all these 4 years talking about Trump this, Trump that. Free promotion. Admonishing your opponent was somehow more important than propping your own side up :dead:

Last edited: