Vampyr [PS4|XB1|PC]

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I played a little last night. pretty cool so far. the story and atmosphere is pretty dope
Agreed. Playing some and its definitely interesting. That part early on with the cross was sick. I really enjoy it when not AAA but not low budget games are able to do cool stuff like that graphically. I'm enjoying the game so far tbh

ULCYril

Pro
Daps
So what’s the verdict brehs any good? Worth the $60
Thinking about copping tomorrow so any feedback appreciated

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
So what’s the verdict brehs any good? Worth the $60
Thinking about copping tomorrow so any feedback appreciated
60? fukk no. Holla at the man @Codeine Crazy so you can get it bout half off if you live in the US and got a Gamestop near you

My verdict? Good game. I'd pay 30 for it if I was on consoles and needed some RPG love. But I play on PC and got it for...cheaper. It has some hiccups with animations, but its a surprisingly interesting world. The best part about it is that all the NPCs essentially seem disposable once you get high enough level. So you really have a legit impact on the world around you. Who you kill, heal, or let live really impacts you. I think the combat is mostly fine. Easy enough, but just kind of clunky at times.

If you like vampires and you enjoy a darker sort of story then go ahead and cop. Especially if you in the middle of a drought.

Daps
Reppin
breh this game is fun as hell. i recommend giving it a try. watching videos doesn't do it justice. it reminds me a lot like bloodborne in terms of settings.

so far i'm in chapter 2 and i'm enjoying it.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Good game, but not worth 60$. The performance on the PS4 pro is terrible. I should've bought it on PC. There is NO REASON this game should run like shyt and have these types of load times. No HDR, no 4k. nothing. I'm a fan of dontnod but they fukked up in a few ways on this game. I still enjoyed it but could've been much better.

Daps
Reppin
Good game, but not worth 60$. The performance on the PS4 pro is terrible. I should've bought it on PC. There is NO REASON this game should run like shyt and have these types of load times. No HDR, no 4k. nothing. I'm a fan of dontnod but they fukked up in a few ways on this game. I still enjoyed it but could've been much better.

PC is more or less the same. Poor inconsistent frame rate and some.parts get extremely choppy. But ya I agree definitely not worth the $60