"Vampire in Brooklyn", 1995 Wes Craven-directed Horror Comedy with Eddie Murphy & Angela Bassett

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Always like VIB and thought it was unfairly shytted on by people when it dropped. It was funny as shyt and had a decent storyline. Actually if I think about it this was one of Eddie's last great classic performances in my eyes with all the different characters and whatnot.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always like VIB and thought it was unfairly shytted on by people when it dropped. It was funny as shyt and had a decent storyline. Actually if I think about it this was one of Eddie's last great classic performances in my eyes with all the different characters and whatnot.

With all the characters he played it was like a warm up for nutty professor. A jamaican vampire is a hilarious idea

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
With all the characters he played it was like a warm up for nutty professor. A jamaican vampire is a hilarious idea
A jamaican vampire would make for a supremely subversive freedom fighter. Some wack cac vampire fukks with the wrong slave - bam. Oh well.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
for some reason I remember my dad playing this movie when I was like 8 years old n shyt lmaoo

I'll always remember one quote...

"who's driving this vessel? stevie fukkin wonder"

this was pretty funny

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Only watched bits and pieces growing up.

Wasn't there a part where he was smoking either cause of garlic or he was in church :mjlol:

EDIT: That's a troll ass poster :mjlol:

":noah:" ":steviej:"

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Love this movie and Angela was sooo damn fine in it. I hate how we can't just do some fun goofy shyt, the movie was mindless fun and i enjoyed every minute of it. Whenever black folks make a movie they want us to always have some deep message behind it, but Bradley Cooper and them can keep making those stupid ass hangover sequels.
Don't forget no-funny ass Seth Rogen.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah this was during the period where he was considered too black by the critics so they panned all those movies we as black ppl love
Harlem nights
Boomerang
The Distinguished Gentleman
Vampire in Brooklyn

I remember Distinguished Gentleman but never remember actually seeing it. May watch it tonight