ezgif-2-dd07770825.gif

ezgif-2-9202fe0d83.gif
Lawd have mewcy :noah:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Not gonna lie. I've sparingly seen her wrestle and im not really impressed. Her finals match in the tournament was underwhelming.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Not gonna lie. I've sparingly seen her wrestle and im not really impressed. Her finals match in the tournament was underwhelming.
She needs to work on timing her moves. She has a decent move set with the strikes. She’s still fresh and has plenty of time to get better.

She’s definitely one of the few MMA girls to show potential with the transition. Way better than Marina and Duke; maybe close or better than Ronda.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She needs to work on timing her moves. She has a decent move set with the strikes. She’s still fresh and has plenty of time to get better.

She’s definitely one of the few MMA girls to show potential with the transition. Way better than Marina and Duke; maybe close or better than Ronda.

Well to be fair she's already had more matches than Jessamine Duke and marina shafir combined in their 3yrs with the company.

She may be doing better than most other MMA/wrestlers but she still stinks as a wrestler to me. Maybe I need to see more. But she definitely doesn't have the chops to win a tournament for a title shot so soon.... but now that I think of it she did keep tagging triple H in every single post a while back :mjgrin: