Valerie Loureda/Lola Vice (Former MMA star) Appreciation Thread #SpicyPAWG

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Since the weight loss I just cannot care.
This build don't match her personality :yeshrug:

She ironically has the inverse-Lyon issue. Nikkita got bigger and seems more injury-prone for it. Build-wise, I'm thinking it's more likely Val gets an injured now that she's dropped the weight. She's not tall, so it means most of her career is going to be bigger women falling on her. That shyt different from fighting with the toll it takes on your body.

Unfortunate - she looked better thicker and probably woulda excelled more in this company carrying the weight, too. They already have a short latina with abs and a very regional accent. And unfortunaly for ol' Lola, she won't ever be the worker Thea is.

What they ain't got is someone working that space between Bayley and Zelina. She shoulda slotted right in there; easy. But now I don't think she gonna get that over with the Latin American audience that's gonna need to carry her, when she out here holding less lower body than half the Asian women on the roster. Mama went from :whoo: to looking worse in leggings than (WWE Women's Champion, holy shyt) Io Shirai in a calendar year.

And it hurts me soul :mjcry:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
@Novembruh I think you're overreacting a bit breh. She can easily get that weight back.
Prolly.
But I don't think she will.

And I think that's funny, because gaining weight ain't hurt Gigi or Nikkita's chances with the company at all, apparently.

When she realizes the job is throwing herself at the ground weekly, hopefully she's realize some padding helps.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Her, Dakota and Teagan need to eat.

ezgif-2-cf859c0351.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I think the weight loss looks good. She use to have a really weird wide ass torso before but now it looks more slimmer/feminine. Cakes slightly deflated but still there thanks to the 20% inherited melanin. She’s not looking like Bliss or even worse, meth thin Becky Lynch

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Has she shown any promise? At this point she just better off doing an OF.