V-Trigger Gots No Heart: Foot On Neck Season Vol. 2 - Official Coli SFV Season 2 Thread

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
qtFtsj0.jpg

Props to my breh @I.AM.PIFF for the ILL ass banner :wow:
Ayo:mjlol:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
qtFtsj0.jpg

Props to my breh @I.AM.PIFF for the ILL ass banner :wow:

FONS 2.1 GRAND FINALS BROADCAST
@Versa (RNS_ZeroCool) VS. @2gunsup (WhoSalty)

FONS 2.1 - GRAND FINALS REPLAYS - @Versa Vs. @2gunsup

FT5W - Set 1 (Part 1)

FT5W - Set 1 (Part 2) - Bracket Reset!!

FT5W - Set 2

We back! :blessed: The Official Coli Street Fighter V Series is back with Foot On Neck Season Vol. 2. We had a great run last year and we're back to offer another chance for The Coli's finest to prove who's the best in this 1-on-1 fighting game competition. We have champions and plenty seasoned veterans returning, as well as plenty of new faces entering the fray this Season. :obama:

The flow of this competition will go like this. We will start with The Pool Play in which players will be assigned to a pool and have a certain number of matches they must complete against everyone else in their pool. Then depending on the number of entrants, the players who have the best records from Pool Play will Qualify for the Tournament Phase which will be Double Elimination. (Note: The Size Of the Tournament will be determined by the number of overall entrants into the Season.)

SEASON/TOURNAMENT RULES:
- We will have 4 pools of 6 combatants (24 entrants overall). Each player must play everyone in their pool once. After all matches have been completed, the records of all players will be listed and the players with the top 16 win/loss record from pools will advance to The Tournament Phase.

- Each
match played during Pool Play and the Tournament Phase will be First To 3 Wins (FT3W). (If this rule is not followed then both players will be required to replay the set, if players are unable to replay the set then both players will be given a Tie.) Winner is character locked, loser can change character between matches.

- ALL matches must be recorded and uploaded to YouTube via the PS4 share option (or a suitable recording option that's available if you're on PC.) The participants should decide before the set begins who's going to record and upload the matches to ensure there's no confusion afterwards. This is required to ensure that the matches did take place and allow the other participants to analyze/spectate your matches. (NOTE: Live streaming of matches is encourage however not required.)

- ALL matches should be scheduled and setup in the Official Season Thread to serve as a proof of record that all participants made an effort to complete their matches. If a player no-shows on an agreed arrangement, then they will have 2 more times to make it happen with the opponent they stood up previously. If they fail to make the matchup after 2 more attempts that then they will just take an L in that matchup.

- All No-Shows will receive an instant loss for matches they do not complete by the declared deadline.
full

- For the brehs who have a hard time keeping up with the thread, I had the mods put it under the Games & Leagues section so you can find the thread easily even if it falls off the first page.

- Any discrepancies or issues please feel free to address them here. Nothing's set in stone and I'm always open to improve the process.

SCHEDULE:
- Players will have til Midnight of 6/26/2017 to complete your matches. (That gives players 11 days and 2 weekends to get their matches completed.) Each player will have a total of 5 matches to complete by the deadline.

Official Challonge Link:
The Coli Season 3 - Challonge
(props to @JoeyTones for putting this together)

Pool 1:
01. @Sypress CFN ID: StrongStyle1
02. @TEKKEN LORD CFN ID: INeedYourBooty
03. @Khalil's_Black_Excellence CFN ID: Black_Excellence
04. @Flacko_Ali CFN ID: Flacko_Ali
05. @Kamikaze Revy CFN ID: KamikazeRevy
06. @DeeJay CFN ID: Djewerl

Pool 2:

01. @Relldaproblem CFN ID: Relldaproblem
02. @hadouken CFN ID: THEnotoriousCCC
03. @Versa CFN ID: RNS_ZeroCool
04. @TripleAgent CFN ID: TripleAgent
05. @Two Stacks CFN ID: TwoStacks
06. @Morose Polymath CFN ID: DomNapalm

Pool 3:
01. @1 other person CFN ID: Liquidator
02. @4Eyez CFN ID: Cuatrojoz
03. @Kaydigi CFN ID: Kaydigi
04. @FaygoMI CFN ID: FaygoMI
05. @Monsanto CFN ID: PaprikaGMO
06. @OmegaZero CFN ID: Omega1991

Pool 4:
01. @Professor Beef CFN ID: ProfessorBeef
02. @el_oh_el CFN ID: Alexthegr8
03. @2gunsup CFN ID: WhoSalty
04. @JoeyTones CFN ID: JoeyTones
05. @The Mad Titan CFN ID: Realdarkphoenix
06. @u are always correct CFN ID: Beast_Mode552

MAY THE BEST COMPETITOR WIN.
gen-taunt.gif

is this video indicative of y'all play skill...

if so, i need to get in this and take all y'all bread,...

art barr