V-Trigger Gots No Heart: Foot On Neck Season Vol. 2 - Official Coli SFV Season 2 Thread

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
GGs. Another first round with a bad Gief matchup. :mjcry:

Fam that back dash air grab you hit me with was ridiculous :banderas:. I almost wanted To put down my controller. You keep leveling up yo Gief You gone be running these tourneys in the future. Good shyt man.

3-0 Relldaproblem Vs Professor Beef

Rell Shyt

Last edited:

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
Ahem...so I don't normally do this, but, is this one of your people's champ? :francis:

Just a lil 4th of July Independence Day PSA preview for all you would be champions out there that think ya'll nice and forgot who ya'll really need to be on the look out for.

Ya'll think @2gunsup is a worth conqueror.:childplease:

:ufdup:

Who salty indeed.
So @4Eyez, your lil belt and title....:hhh::camby:

:trash:

@JoeyTones, you already know what's up, brethren.:myman::youngsabo:

As do you @Relldaproblem.

:pacspit:

Ya'll muthafukkas better eat ya wheaties on tourney day. That's for damn sure. Or hope that I'm busy tending to one of my daughters while I play ya'll, cuz ya'll all about to be my damn sons.:dame::mjgrin:

I KNEW your corny ass was hype off of beating my Nash....even though I completely stopped playing him ever since Akuma dropped lololol. That's EXACTLY why you dipped with the quickness afterwards talking about you were gonna eat. You were just hype to make your little post lololol.

You just exposed yourself something SERIOUS breh. Forreal forreal. Didnt think you'd still be mad about getting washed on stream for free. Thought you took your L like a real dude. Really hope you don't end up runner up again for your own sake :russ:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I KNEW your corny ass was hype off of beating my Nash....even though I completely stopped playing him ever since Akuma dropped lololol. That's EXACTLY why you dipped with the quickness afterwards talking about you were gonna eat. You were just hype to make your little post lololol.

You just exposed yourself something SERIOUS breh. Forreal forreal. Didnt think you'd still be mad about getting washed on stream for free. Thought you took your L like a real dude. Really hope you don't end up runner up again for your own sake :russ:

Someone's showing their madness.:umad: Mission accomplished.:steviej:

Also, don't ever take what I say as anything but what I said I was doing. Like I really need some justification or need to lie to your goofy ass of all people about eating food after devouring you.:camby: shyt ain't even the first time, just the most recent, so...miss me. I dusted you off right quick, ate and went about my day.:rudy: fukk up.:heh:

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
Someone's showing their madness.:umad: Mission accomplished.:steviej:

Also, don't ever take what I say as anything but what I said I was doing. Like I really need some justification or need to lie to your goofy ass of all people about eating food after devouring you.:camby: shyt ain't even the first time, just the most recent, so...miss me. I dusted you off right quick, ate and went about my day.:rudy: fukk up.:heh:

Nobody mad breh lolol.

I'm laughing at your bitter-anger-holding corny hyped ass. You really exposed yourself. Also, we BOTH know I've washed you with Akuma infinitely more times than you've beaten me.

I hardly ever have my PS4 on btw.

If we end up facing each other in grand finals let's make it a money match. If you ain't trying to get embarrassed again I suggest you keep quiet and continue being a lame with someone else breh lol

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Nobody mad breh lolol.

I'm laughing at your bitter-anger-holding corny hyped ass. You really exposed yourself. Also, we BOTH know I've washed you with Akuma infinitely more times than you've beaten me.

I hardly ever have my PS4 on btw.

If we end up facing each other in grand finals let's make it a money match. If you ain't trying to get embarrassed again I suggest you keep quiet and continue being a lame with someone else breh lol

Awww....look at him. He's V-triggered ya'll.:steviej:

giphy.gif

LOL @ infinitely more times. At best, a back and forth, mainly when I was using Juri at that, so....again, miss me.

Can you at least score a win next time tho, fam? Should just call you 4Black Eyez now, both to show your ownership to me and the physical result of your L.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
:whoo: I see we have some genuine grade A beef on our hands....

All I'll say is this beating some one in casuals is one thing, but beating them when its all on the line is a whole nother beast :sas2:

in other news..... @TripleAgent and @Two Stacks yall have till Midnight 2nite :upsetfavre: or I'm flippin a damn coin to see who advances to face @Khalil's_Black_Excellence ...... @Two Stacks - Heads and @TripleAgent - Tails

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
Awww....look at him. He's V-triggered ya'll.:steviej:

giphy.gif

LOL @ infinitely more times. At best, a back and forth, mainly when I was using Juri at that, so....again, miss me.

Can you at least score a win next time tho, fam? Should just call you 4Black Eyez now, both to show your ownership to me and the physical result of your L.

This dude completely ignored the money match request:pachaha:

Since you just acknowledged the weak position you hold in front of everyone in this thread, I'll stop spamming and let you troll alone.

Btw, if you happen to not make it out of your bracket, or of you take another massive L on the big stage, I'm finna place you on suicide watch breh. Just sayin'

:yeshrug: