V-Trigger Gots No Heart: Foot On Neck Season Vol. 2 - Official Coli SFV Season 2 Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I'm confused on how this is set up. Ive lost to @Professor Beef already. Apparently I'm fukkin shyt up, so ill be available today at 530p CST
@Morose Polymath
@2gunsup

:mjlol: do you brehs not keep up with the thread and read previous posts. The deadline has passed fam, any matches you haven't fought by now will be either an L or a Tie depending on the circumstances.

@el_oh_el did you even check the Challonge link that Joey made?? It shows everything in plain detail.

And sorry @DonkeyPuncher718 no can do fam. :francis: deadline has already passed and the results are being sorted out now.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:mjlol: do you brehs not keep up with the thread and read previous posts. The deadline has passed fam, any matches you haven't fought by now will be either an L or a Tie depending on the circumstances.

@el_oh_el did you even check the Challonge link that Joey made?? It shows everything in plain detail.

And sorry @DonkeyPuncher718 no can do fam. :francis: deadline has already passed and the results are being sorted out now.
Ill admit that I skimmed over it :snoop:
Figured it went with traditional elimination.
All good. Thank you for the update

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall

All good breh ill sit on on the sideline and talk shyt then
eddie-griffin-popcorn.gif

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Brehs, I'm back from travelling across Ecuador.
(Tried posting a photo, dunno why I can't)

I played everyone except for one player in my first round of pools. Did the second one start yet?

Hope I haven't been DQ'ed.

Naw u good fam. They in the process of setting up the next round now.

Rell Shyt

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Foot On Neck Season 2.1 SEASON RESULTS:

Advanced To Tournament Phase

01. @Khalil's_Black_Excellence 5-0-0 - 15 Pts

02. @Relldaproblem 5-0-0 - 15 Pts

03. @2gunsup 5-0-0 - 12 Pts

04. @Versa 4-1-0 - 13 Pts

05. @4Eyez 4-1-0 - 12 Pts

06. @Flacko_Ali 4-1-0 - 12 Pts

07. @JoeyTones 4-1-0 - 9 Pts

08. @FaygoMI 3-2-0 - 10 Pts (Own Tie-Breaker over @1 other person)

09. @1 other person 3-2-0 - 11 Pts

10. @hadouken 3-2-0 - 10 Pts

11. @Sypress 3-2-0 - 9 Pts

12. @DeeJay 2-3-0 - 7Pts

13. @OmegaZero 2-3-0 - 6 Pts

14. @Kaydigi 2-3-0 - 4 Pts

15. @Professor Beef 2-2-1 - 7 Pts

16a. @TripleAgent 1-3-1 - 4 Pts (Will have a Play-in Match against @Two Stacks due to having the same record and points, winner will face @Khalil's_Black_Excellence)

16b. @Two Stacks 1-3-1 - 4 Pts (Will have a Play-in Match against @TripleAgent due to having the same record and points, winner will face @Khalil's_Black_Excellence)

Eliminated From Tournament Phase

18. @el_oh_el 1-3-1 - 3 Pts

19. @u are always correct 1-2-2 3 Pts

20. @Kamikaze Revy 1-4-0 - 5 Pts

21. @Monsanto 1-4-0 - 4 Pts

22. @Morose Polymath 0-5-0 - 0 Pts

23. @The Mad Titan 0-5-0 - 0 Pts (No Show :pacspit: )

24. @TEKKEN LORD 0-5-0 - 0 Pts (No Show :pacspit: )

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
FOOT ON NECK SEASON 2.1 - TOURNAMENT PHASE
Coli SFV Season 2.1 - Playoffs - Challonge
(Note: Do no get the old Challonge link confused with the new link used for the Tournament Phase. I did the seeding different than how Challonge calculated it thus why I created a new Challonge Link specifically for the Tournament Phase)

Communication:
I have made a GroupMe named "Coli Fights" - simply download and join GroupMe on your phone and PC and post your GroupMe name or PM your GroupMe name and I'll add you to the GroupMe chat so we can all communicate smoothly.

(Note: Even tho GroupMe will be utilized from here on out - match recordings/uploads, match confirmations and agreements still must be made in this thread for verification purposes.)

Tournament Rules:
This tournament will be Double Elimination. These matches will be FT3W sets, with each set being best 2 rounds out of 3. As stated before all matches must be recorded/uploaded! Same basic rules that were applied during pool play will be used for the Tournament.

Grand Finals will be live streamed and FT5W with each set being best 2 out of 3.

**We will have a special Play-In match between @TripleAgent & @Two Stacks since they both have an identical record for the last qualifying spot. The Deadline for these 2 to complete their Play-In Match will be 7/5/17 @ Midnight. If they can not get there match completed by that time, I will simply flip a coin and whoever's side the coin lands on will advance to face Khalil in the opening round.**

ROUND 1 MATCHES: Matches Must Be Completed By 7/11/2017 @ Midnight.

01. @Khalil's_Black_Excellence (CFN ID: Black_Excellence) Vs. [16a. @Two Stacks (CFN ID: TwoStacks) Vs. 16b. @TripleAgent (CFN ID: TripleAgent)]

02. @Relldaproblem (CFN ID: Relldaproblem) Vs. 15. @Professor Beef (CFN ID: ProfessorBeef)

03. @2gunsup (CFN ID: WhoSalty) Vs. 14. @Kaydigi (CFN ID: Kaydigi)

04. @Versa (CFN ID: RNS_ZeroCool) Vs. 13. @OmegaZero (CFN ID: Omega1991)

05. @4Eyez (CFN ID: Cuatrojoz) Vs. 12. @DeeJay (CFN ID: Djewerl)

06. @Flacko_Ali (CFN ID: Flacko_Ali) Vs. 11. @Sypress (CFN ID: StrongStyle1)

07. @JoeyTones (CFN ID: JoeyTones) Vs. 10. @hadouken (CFN ID: THEnotoriousCCC)

08. @FaygoMI (CFN ID: FaygoMI) Vs. 09. @1 other person (CFN ID: Liquidator)

Tournament Play should be interesting this go round :mjgrin: ... gotta lot of new faces popping up making some noise and alot of Seasoned Vets returning to stake their claim as the best.

Will @Relldaproblem defend his crown?? :obama:

Will @Khalil's_Black_Excellence finally get his first Tourney Win and earn him an Official Banner?? :jbhmm:

Will @Versa, @Flacko_Ali or @2gunsup be able to shake things?? :ohhh:

Have nikkas forgotten about @4Eyez?? :sas2:

Who will win the never ending struggle between @OmegaZero & @Sypress?? :lupe:

Has @DonkeyPuncher718 learnt his lesson about abandoning his brehs?? :ufdup:

FIND OUT SOON IN THE NEXT TOURNAMENT OF FOOT ON NECK SEASON!! :gladbron:

Last edited: