V-Trigger Gots No Heart: Foot On Neck Season Vol. 2 - Official Coli SFV Season 2 Thread

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Restarted, made another room, password 1133. Sent another invite.

It worked. Ggs man I know there was some hurdles and I appreciate you being patient about it. Your zangief started making some adjustments near the middle.

@Morose Polymath I won 3-0

You got that, but I have to agree with the other breh, your connection was mad spotty. You kept teleporting back ad forth, making spacing really difficult.

Ah I don't recall anyone saying my connection was bad but triple stacks( or rather I told him his connection was unplayable lol). If you would like, I can try restarting my own modem and we can re do the set.

I have fios tho. Maybe it's because your modem is in another part of the house? It's highly recommend for online gaming you plug in direct :manny:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It worked. Ggs man I know there was some hurdles and I appreciate you being patient about it. Your zangief started making some adjustments near the middle.

@Morose Polymath I won 3-0

Ah I don't recall anyone saying my connection was bad but triple stacks( or rather I told him his connection was unplayable lol). If you would like, I can try restarting my own modem and we can re do the set.

I have fios tho. Maybe it's because your modem is in another part of the house? It's highly recommend for online gaming you plug in direct :manny:

I don't game on wireless. I do IT, so I get extra long cables to play with, mess be damned. It happens with online gaming. There's probably 10 factors, and 100's of failure points. You appear to be the common denominator, but it could (and probably is) out of your control. Latency came come from all sorts of places. Again, good games. I'll be on for a bit longer if anyone else is available to get games in.

@Relldaproblem
@Two Stacks

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
I don't game on wireless. I do IT, so I get extra long cables to play with, mess be damned. It happens with online gaming. There's probably 10 factors, and 100's of failure points. You appear to be the common denominator, but it could (and probably is) out of your control. Latency came come from all sorts of places. Again, good games. I'll be on for a bit longer if anyone else is available to get games in.

@Relldaproblem
@Two Stacks

We can play now if u free. Send nvite

Rell Shyt

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

@Relldaproblem
@Two Stacks

It's documented you've been having trouble getting matches in with people though. I only got your invite after you restarted.

@Relldaproblem @hadouken @Morose Polymath was my connection bugging out brehs?

I doubt it, but if yes ima move on Thursday so maybe it'll be better. Still gonna have fios.

Morose here's the upload. Triple if you have yours post so I can see how it looked on your end :lupe:

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
It's documented you've been having trouble getting matches in with people though. I only got your invite after you restarted.

@Relldaproblem @hadouken @Morose Polymath was my connection bugging out brehs?

I doubt it, but if yes ima move on Thursday so maybe it'll be better. Still gonna have fios.

Morose here's the upload. Triple if you have yours post so I can see how it looked on your end :lupe:

It was fine when we played king.

Rell Shyt