UVA's Tony Bennett

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The adjustments he made during the dook game :wow:

Those kids def committed to his system on both ends of the floor

He was actually late as hell on the adjustments in today's game. They lost about 4-5 possessions by not switching out the person flashing to the free throw extended against the zone. Had wide open shots with a guy that couldn't throw it in the ocean. The best part about his 2nd half adjustments was he had the 1st half lead as a cushion.

RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns
He was actually late as hell on the adjustments in today's game. They lost about 4-5 possessions by not switching out the person flashing to the free throw extended against the zone. Had wide open shots with a guy that couldn't throw it in the ocean. The best part about his 2nd half adjustments was he had the 1st half lead as a cushion.
True. Wilkins couldnt hit shyt and was scared to shoot after missing 3 in a row

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
This guy is an absolute coaching genius and no doubt he will win a title eventually. Every year UVA loses a stud from Mike Scott to Joe Harris to Justin Anderson to Malcolm Brogdon to London Perrantes and yet he always has the Hoos among the best in the nation. I hope he stays at UVA for a long time but eventually I can see one of the bigger programs in the nation going after him. I just wonder why more top tier talent doesn't consider UVA cause he played in the NBA and has a good track record of sending players to the league.
Funny you made this thread.

At work listening to satellite radio and the host bigging him the fukk up