UVA's Tony Bennett

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This guy is an absolute coaching genius and no doubt he will win a title eventually. Every year UVA loses a stud from Mike Scott to Joe Harris to Justin Anderson to Malcolm Brogdon to London Perrantes and yet he always has the Hoos among the best in the nation. I hope he stays at UVA for a long time but eventually I can see one of the bigger programs in the nation going after him. I just wonder why more top tier talent doesn't consider UVA cause he played in the NBA and has a good track record of sending players to the league.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This guy is an absolute coaching genius and no doubt he will win a title eventually. Every year UVA loses a stud from Mike Scott to Joe Harris to Justin Anderson to Malcolm Brogdon to London Perrantes and yet he always has the Hoos among the best in the nation. I hope he stays at UVA for a long time but eventually I can see one of the bigger programs in the nation going after him. I just wonder why more top tier talent doesn't consider UVA cause he played in the NBA and has a good track record of sending players to the league.

Becauer playing in the Packline requires a lot of discipline, reps, and intelligence. Most one-and-dones wouldn't get the playing time they'd desire because Tony ain't playing kids who aren't willing to commit to his system fully. His ideal recruiting pool will always be 4-stars like Anderson, Brogdon, and Guy who are willing to stay in Charlottesville for 3-4 years.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
His name has been popping up in the NBA. Solid coach who doesn't really have much of an offense.

But the analytic cacs are gonna kiss his ass and Brad Stevens him.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
That Villanova coach needs a shot at the NBA as well. How you play a 4 guard one big system and still have good defenses. :wow:

Jay Wright has been rumored for a few NBA jobs the past few years. Now that he's got that chip, he might be more open to looking at an NBA job; I think it would have to be a perfect fit in order for him to leave. I wouldn't mind seeing him coach my Knicks, but I don't see that happening.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Former Charlotte Hornet Tony Bennett??
Yep.

2108-335Fr.jpg

RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin