Usher, Russell Wilson, and Damson Idris wrote a love letter to black women.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Usher got a white wife?
He does. People don’t really care though. Even this twitter thread is not really viral. Breh can just sing his legacy tunes on his sold out tour and chill. This was completely unnecessary
. :mjlol:

Daps
usher been known for being with black women his whole life, but since he made the mistake of happening to fall in love with and marry a "white" woman he no longer counts :pachaha:

he even initially married a dark skinned, regular black woman. too bad bucko! :skip:

this just goes to show you why this whole dikk policing shyt is ridiculous
The first wife was obviously a shotgun wedding.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
usher been known for being with black women his whole life, but since he made the mistake of happening to fall in love with and marry a "white" woman he no longer counts :pachaha:

he even initially married a dark skinned, regular black woman. too bad bucko! :skip:

this just goes to show you why this whole dikk policing shyt is ridiculous
Ushe is no good because he's currently with a non-black woman despite having dated multiple BW in the past and Russell is no good because his first wife was white despite the fact that his current one is black, basically no way to win with these internet girls :skip:

Bet if a white actor or singer like cac Harlow or Chris Evans was writing a letter to black women they would all eat it up though, even if they're not dating BW :mjpls:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Ushe is no good because he's currently with a non-black woman despite having dated multiple BW in the past and Russell is no good because his first wife was white despite the fact that his current one is black, basically no way to win with these internet girls :skip:

Bet if a white actor or singer like cac Harlow or Chris Evans was writing a letter to black women they would all eat it up though, even if they're not dating BW :mjpls:

There’s plenty of celebs who have only been married or publicly linked to Black women fhough, you act like it’s rare..

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
There’s plenty of celebs who have only been married or publicly linked to Black women fhough, you act like it’s rare..
Not saying there isn't but the point is, they don't care anyway. That's not who the women complaining on social medias are seeking validation from.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Y’all can disagree but I find shyt like this very very corny

I’m sure there’s a way to go about it that isn’t corny but I haven’t seen it. Even when Jalen did it for GQ(I think) she seemed extremely performative

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Usher need to tell his Barber to take it Nice N Slow with the Bijen (so?)

shyt almost touching his eyebrows

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
"The road to hell is pave with good intentions":ufdup:This kind of pandering just attracts more animosity. The least destructive black men have to constantly apologize and prove their worth, it's pathetic:beli:The goalpost for what makes a good man will always be moved, let go of the need to please and live your life:manny:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
pathetic pandering but be needs to earn his Income and sell records

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
I think the brehettes wised up a bit after this
3c3fa2279595b62ce3b340d919089bc7d266bf6c.gif