Usher refuses to age gracefully, brehs

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I mean I gave it to SnP in the other thread so what is good for the Goose shall also be good for the gander.

He’s a confident dude, I’ll give him that. Gave us classic music with some fire moves and swag in his day. Usher was that dude...

But breh, you going out real sad family. Consistently marrying old women who probably were molesting you when you were a performer as a kid, to the herpes scandal to looking like this? Cmon man. Diddy exposed this guy to too much too soon and this is the result. Doing every and anything to stay relevant in that life.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
I mean I gave it to SnP in the other thread so what is good for the Goose shall also be good for the gander.

He’s a confident dude, I’ll give him that. Gave us classic music with some fire moves and swag in his day. Usher was that dude...

But breh, you going out real sad family. Consistently marrying old women who probably were molesting you when you were a performer as a kid, to the herpes scandal to looking like this? Cmon man. Diddy exposed this guy to too much too soon and this is the result. Doing every and anything to stay relevant in that life.
One of the plaintiffs in the herpes lawsuit was a man too :dame:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full
Lmaoooooo