Usher > R.Kelly > MJ > Prince > every other singer in existence

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Keith Sweat is decent too. Nothing wrong with him. D'Angelo could have had multiple classics if he didn't fall back. Brown Sugar and Voodoo were dope

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I've had the luxury to be at everyone of the aforementioned artist concerts.

Michael, too me gives the best spectacle performance all the while maintaining some semblance of a singing voice.

Prince, gives an awesome performance, less on spectacle or vocals more on dramatization(acting out) as well as musicianship, he is unmatched.

R. Kelly, great vocal performance sounds close to his studio music. Talented singer song writer who doesn't do a lot of dancing around just full on vocals.

Usher, is good in an also ran type of performance. He's doing what Michael's was doing decades earlier to a lessor degree. He doesn't match the energy or spectacle of Michael.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
The OP is starting to become one of the worst posters on this site.......that cac Justin Timberlake is better than Usher.......but to put Usher over MJ, Prince & R. Kelly????? Homey get the fukk outta here!!

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
The OP is starting to become one of the worst posters on this site.......that cac Justin Timberlake is better than Usher.......but to put Usher over MJ, Prince & R. Kelly????? Homey get the fukk outta here!!

How am I one of the worst posters here for having an opinion:why:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Usher been wack for years now...

That Confessions album was lightning in a bottle. He had some other good stuff along the way, but better than or even on par with Mike and Prince? Whole 'nother league.