Usher > R.Kelly > MJ > Prince > every other singer in existence

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

:dwillhuh: Why you hating on my opinion. Ain't nothing wrong with a different opinion:childplease:

I was a big fan of lil Mike tho. Dude had an insane voice Always thought his voice was leagues better as a kid

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I didnt really neg you breh, just lettin you know i disagree:jawalrus:

and yeah I agree mike had nicer vocals as a kid

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
So this is a mixture of a say something obvious to get daps thread and say something asinine to get attention thread right?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:wtf:

When has Usher EVER even written a song?

R. Kelly's writing/production credits are SICK, MJ wrote/produced some of his own biggest hits, Prince wrote/produced all of his biggest hits. Usher? ZERO

And on a pure singing level, Usher is NOWHERE near any of them vocally. He doesnt have the power of R. Kelly's voice, he doesnt have the crystalline pitch perfect quality of MJ's voice and doesnt have the falsetto of Prince.

:rudy: @ this thread

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
So this is a mixture of a say something obvious to get daps thread and say something asinine to get attention thread right?

I don't care about attention....I just happen to be listening to Confessions right now:obama:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
:wtf:

When has Usher EVER even written a song?

R. Kelly's writing/production credits are SICK, MJ wrote/produced some of his own biggest hits, Prince wrote/produced all of his biggest hits. Usher? ZERO

And on a pure singing level, Usher is NOWHERE near any of them vocally. He doesnt have the power of R. Kelly's voice, he doesnt have the crystalline pitch perfect quality of MJ's voice and doesnt have the falsetto of Prince.

:rudy: @ this thread
If you are going to base it on talent alone then Prince is head and shoulders better then everyone on my list as well as 90% of pop & RnB singers.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I don't care about attention....I just happen to be listening to Confessions right now:obama:
So if you were listening to Purple Rain or Off the Wall the > and < signs would be pointing different directions? Usher is underrated but he's not seeing those legends, lesbionest. He is next up though.