Usher ordered to re-open "endless limit" credit card for ex-wife by judge

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The crazy part is it's not for the kids!! It's a Sak's Fifth Ave card...so she can continue her job as a stylist on his dime :wtf:

If this bytch got a legit stylist career shouldn't she have her own card? Child support and alimony is one thing (as fukked up as they are in some cases), having to fit the bill for this bytch job is a hole other thing.

I don't even know how this shyt is going down :dwillhuh:

:whoo: Take a good look my nikkas this bytch done changed the game :smh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33qaEz_CN3A&feature=player_detailpage#t=7s]Someone Please Call 911 - YouTube[/ame]

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Exactly! What the fucc was this nygga thinkn? How about outta all the byytches usher had access to in the world. And he picks a 43 year old hoodrat that already had kids and the byytch is average looking at best. Usher lost from the jump on this 1. Mistake #1 when u are a r&b superstar with major bread, u don't wife up a 40+ yr old average looking broad that already has kids. I can't really feel sorry 4 usher on this 1, just like I can't feel bad for chad johnson. Same thing he wifed up evelyn lozada (she's 37 with kids,a known nba,nfl groupie, reality show hoodrat). What do u think is gonna hapen when u wife that up:manny:

Dont forget the criminal record.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Breh's I don't mean to change the subject, but can we please get this turned into a smiley.:gladbron:

nah,
Michael-Jordan.jpg

we need his wife's pic
images
to be a simlie for all the made simps of the world. Her particular shyt-eating grin I feel should definitely be recommended to the mods.

:birdman:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wit an endless supply of beautiful, talented, exotic women all ova da world at his disposal....and dis nikka decides to wife up somebody's busted ass old auntie W/kids??? :heh: :why::mindblown::wtf:

Maybe Usher's not interested in beautiful, exotic women?

Maybe he's 95% homo and only wifed this broad because she "understood" his lifestyle.

There was a report of a video existing that shows her banging out Usher with a strap on:manny:

He's probably one of those homo erotic celebrities who're in conflict over the image they want to portray and how they really are in their personal life.....this lady came along and got in his head.Beard gone bad

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Maybe Usher's not interested in beautiful, exotic women?

Maybe he's 95% homo and only wifed this broad because she "understood" his lifestyle.

There was a report of a video existing that shows her banging out Usher with a strap on:manny:

He's probably one of those homo erotic celebrities who're in conflict over the image they want to portray and how they really are in their personal life.....this lady came along and got in his head.Beard gone bad

:merchant: