Usher ordered to re-open "endless limit" credit card for ex-wife by judge

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
She wasnt with him dancing on stage

She was the one that made him leave the one he was wiff...

to start a new relationship with her.

But damn she don't deserve!!

Thinking about all the things she could buy with that AMEX...

That crazy ex (that crazy ex...)

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
So he has to open the card and she can spend what ever she wants and he has to pay it all back every month? :huh:

Thats WILD. I could just get rid of a girl with a call or text. Scary to think you go through all this when you marry a chick :sadbron:
:leon: good point. :no: @ getting the government involved in your relationship with a woman. thats basicly wat marriage is right?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
out of all the females in the music industry

wtf was ushur thinking????

Exactly! What the fucc was this nygga thinkn? How about outta all the byytches usher had access to in the world. And he picks a 43 year old hoodrat that already had kids and the byytch is average looking at best. Usher lost from the jump on this 1. Mistake #1 when u are a r&b superstar with major bread, u don't wife up a 40+ yr old average looking broad that already has kids. I can't really feel sorry 4 usher on this 1, just like I can't feel bad for chad johnson. Same thing he wifed up evelyn lozada (she's 37 with kids,a known nba,nfl groupie, reality show hoodrat). What do u think is gonna hapen when u wife that up:manny:

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
She wasn't with him singing in the talent shows
:birdman: