Usher ordered to re-open "endless limit" credit card for ex-wife by judge

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Derek Jeter is the celebrity that I will pattern myself after if i get a decent amount of money.

That nikka fukk all the hoes but not once have you heard him in any scandal. and he been in NYC for over 15 years...

Him and George Clooney. They call Clooney gay cause he hasnt subsidized (aka married) a woman yet. :rudy: Like they tryna shame the man into marriage.

If yall get married, make sure she makes equal or near what you make.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Maybe Usher's not interested in beautiful, exotic women?

Maybe he's 95% homo and only wifed this broad because she "understood" his lifestyle.

There was a report of a video existing that shows her banging out Usher with a strap on:manny:

He's probably one of those homo erotic celebrities who're in conflict over the image they want to portray and how they really are in their personal life.....this lady came along and got in his head.Beard gone bad

:ooh::ooh::blink: How is she alive when there are millions of Usher fans ready to kill her, I will never know.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and the messed up thing is it all his fault for messing with the chick,when it rains..it pours

YBE

Banned
Daps
http://necolebytchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/tameka-and-usher-in-court.-Tameka-know-she-wrong-for-laughing-2.jpg

:ohlawd:

this nikka just looks defeated :snoop:

im not even mad. his fault completely. you a superstar r&b singer & you wife up this ugly bytch? :snoop: she 40, had kids & was married already? :merchant: nikka YOU RICH!!!!!! You supposed to have the creme de la creme, not some raggedy ass heffer even Havoc could've got :damn: This nikka is obviously gay & she was the only one willing to bear his kids & turn a blind eye to it :manny: I heard about Diddy taking Usher to sex parties trying to turn him out when he was 15. That nikka def dont want Tameka writing any books :merchant:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Hahaha, if i was usher i'd pull a biggie smalls on the radio when my fans are listening.

"So really fans, yall grew up listening to me, and yall know the pain im going thru right now because of her(tameka) how yall just gone let her come in our city, spending up OUR money, yea its yall money cuz yall paid for my albums and tickets. This bytch spending our money in our city and yall aint gone do nothin? "

2 hours later tamekas car gets shot up :yes:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Even Usher's fans don't wanna go to war with that ugly ass brawd.
He grown, he gotta lay down and take this and hopefully, grow from it:yeshrug:

Maybe, I'm still a little green or whatever, but I thought she was
supposed to be grieving the loss of her son.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This negro ain't did nothing but SAVE this old woman and yet she takes him to court to get money that she didn't earn from a man who did little but try to do the best for her... Was he rewarded for his efforts? Was she in the least bit appreciative?

Some of ya'll negroes still want to go out there and be sweethearts, this is your warning. These women will throw you right on out of the lifeboat you helped put her in.

You better get hip. Sit back and think what's worse... entitled women who bring nothing to the table calling you little names like 'angry', 'bitter,' 'selfish' or manchild.... or actually being bitter when you've fallen into the snare and getting your pockets hit for all it's worth.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://necolebytchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/tameka-and-usher-in-court.-Tameka-know-she-wrong-for-laughing-2.jpg

:ohlawd:

No simpathy for dis n!gga. He was warned. If you don't hear you must feel...:lawd: