Usher In Tears because he's an unfit parent

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
not cool brehs

theres alot of dads out here who dont give a fukk about their children this guy is actually fighting for his.

Even if he was acting

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
rich guy crying about how he's not a good father cause he's busy partying and smutting hoes?

ohwell.gif

YBE

Banned
Daps
oh please if he has custody its less or nill child support only reason he is doing it

:rudy:

and protecting his finances is a bad thing? court system is a load of horse shyt. the basis is the father is a bad parent & the kids are better off with the other but, this bad parent is obligated to give hundreds of thousands of dollars to that parent because that parent is too broke to adequately care for the children alone. that sort of negates the whole idea :beli: wouldn't it be alot easier just to keep the kids with the rich parent? :leostare:

Court system: :huhldup:

i shouldn't have to tell you that Reincar.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Hope he learns from this & call reincar for some advise,can someone point this kat to some of reincars post

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
man it aint that damn difficult to be a good parent in the first place cuz if you are it will show in your kids

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
IF what is true about usher not being a GOOD FATHER imma need to slap that man he making GOOD FATHERS like me look BAD.

Put your kids first USHER than your career dont be messing with hoes or drugs.

Stuff like this pisses me off