User yezhovschina is an alias of Mtu Wa Chuma

concise

Veteran
Daps
:usure:You the one with a staff member banner, you obviously have some kind of clout. Not only that, but your are posting in this thread, AND CONDONING fukkery by negging people in said thread.

When rule enforcers are presented with a problem, their actions, OR INACTION, sets PRECEDENT.

If this situation isn't handled, Site Admins are SETTING PRECEDENT for users to create multiple accounts to give themselves multiple daps and reps they don't deserve. Why play by the rules, when even admins don't care about loopholes in the system?

It's just negs to me ... :manny: And half, if not more, of the reps and daps on the site that people have are undeserved. I know you've seen the multiple daps and reps threads all over the board.

But if it is that serious to you, you would have actually contacted the admins directly.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:sas1:Create Multiple usernames, and up your rep counts, brehs.

:birdman::ufdup:I'm being serious

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Both you brehs @Wenzel Dashington and @mtu wa chuma are good posters. Can't yall find some common ground? I hate seeing my nikkas go at each others throats. Seen way too much red blood on these coli streets :to:

:aicmon:This fakkit not only blows up my alert system with his irrelevant rep stalking, :aicmon:now he's got GOD KNOWS how many accounts Neg repping other people while he reps himself.

:yeshrug::patrice:Not to mention he is a suspected white supremacist. :ohhh:So how many of those accounts are also spouting white supremacist rhetoric?

And @mtu wa chuma is not explaining himself even though he's in this topic dapping people up. :bryan:Thats because HE ADMITS TO ALL OF THESE THINGS PEOPLE. He doesn't care. He might be a mods alias or something.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
It's just negs to me ... :manny: And half, if not more, of the reps and daps on the site that people have are undeserved. I know you've seen the multiple daps and reps threads all over the board.

But if it is that serious to you, you would have actually contacted the admins directly.
The offer still stands.

All my accounts to prove all his accounts.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I over stand the situation. Do you understand is the question? :sas2:

0COsx.png

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
He ain't a white supremacist breh :russ: he's black. Did this thread get moved? :lupe: