USC football player leaves school because head coach is a racist

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Well damn. That's a very serious accusation. That can be a career killer for a major college coach. He needs to provide more details to back up his claim.

Not really. Those college and professional sports circles are white supremacist cliques. If anything, the player is the one who has to worry which is unfortunate.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
TMZ Comments:
so im guessing the coach tried to impose some work ethic on the players and of course spoiled football player thought it was making him a slave.smh

I'm betting he's just looking for attention

Everything is racism now. I accidentally ran over a black snake and sharpton and Jackson showed up b!tching.

why cant black people jus man up and except blame,every time something goes wrong its a racist thing

What a fuuuking cry baby. Wah wah wah wah! You were mean to me. Take that racist crap and shove it up your ass little boy.

Take a good look "african-americans"...this is what your lies and failure to ever take responsibility for your own lives, has lead to.

:banderas:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
LMAO...this is about to set off a whole chain of events...the cism that's about to fill his instagram and every outlet that posts this on the net, ESPN "breaking news" on what really happened, where the fukk did dude get all that cash. Damn USC fukkery is on the Dallas Cowboys level...fukk this school

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
rkxn3NQyAf
:takedat: